24| First Mission

Under the bright torrid sun that was radiating countless straight lines of light, it was already a different day when both Jeongin and Minho were summoned by Chan to stand still in front of his desk.

"Naturally, I've called you both here to deliver a task" Chan informed.

The other two were composed, one was dressed in an Italian classical black suit with a loop of a milky golden necktie possessing the neck, warming the look of Jeongin to make him appear neat with praises of glamor.

Meanwhile, Minho had a full pair of a bleak blue suit covering the body as a piece of an enchanting silver rose pin was embroidered at the left side of his, kindly glowing its shine once it sometimes met the highlights above.

"I know that you're already well trained for this but i've always loved to be old fashioned. i'll have Minho helping you out for today as it's still your first mission, Jeongin"

Jeongin just nodded, "I should have no say on the matter, and I don't mind."

Inside the private reading room, there weren't only the three of them that had occupied the place.

Commotions of lucidly sharp sounds from papers being harshly stroked by Hyunjin's slender hand was screaming in the background, whilst his right hand was gracefully dancing along with a piece of pen on a paper. 

The hand was moving rather calm and passionate, following the black pen with repeated steps in order to complete its task in jotting down patterns on the jade white paper.

However, while he was working on the files, his face was blown an extreme stormy haze.

A pair of calamitous dim glows that were weak was flickering in a slow manner.

Layers of shadows were idly lying over half of his face, handing out the lights for it to be viewed as coldly frigid.

Slight touch of hidden arrogance was present that day, although at times it'd only be seen whenever he stood his ground alone, with his own shadow that'd follow him around like a madman with the duo of moon and sun.

Jeongin frowned.

At that moment, Hyunjin really did seem like he was invincibly caressing a blood drenched heart that was possessed by a tyrannical infuriation.

Displeased and afflicted.

Inflamed by dark anger.

Jeongin wondered for a reason, but then he remembered that this was the same baboon that had pinned him against a door out of nowhere for the sake of messing around. He no longer wanted to care.

"What's the demand?"

Minho voiced out flatly as he looked at his leader with a pair of calm eyes. Chan just showed him a genuine smile.

"Straight to the point. The name's Ahn Hye Ji, sex is female and is an active head for an underworld human trafficking group that has only been operating one specific practice; organ removals.

A client of mine which goes by the name of Hak Shi Woo, —came to me with deep reasonings. On January 25th, her ten years old son, Joo Hyun Soo —was said to be abducted. Mrs. Hak had went to the police station for investigation but it was to no avail.

Her mother's instinct led her to desperation, therefore she did her own homework for his son's sake. Recently, she somehow found that her son was dragged into a white van which happened to be Ahn Hye Ji's corporation vehicle. Right now, the boy in question is probably trapped in a white room waiting for any part of his limbs to be removed, or even waiting for death.

Mrs. Hak inquired me to grant her two wishes. I accepted every one of them."

He informed in a serious tone and paused, folding up his hands high to be held over his cold lips as he viewed upon the other two males in front of him leisurely.

However, the leisure was not at all idle. Beneath those gentle eyes that were as calm as the millpond suddenly came forth an evil malice.

Being gazed down under such a look, Jeongin could not help but started to feel restless. The other elegant Minho standing besides him was no exception, a trace of uneasiness could be spotted on his face.

"This template right here contains details on the corporation's whereabout, its map building, along side with their guarding system. I gave the corporation's system a quick read. Although the boy has been there for several days, but according to my guess, the boy should still be alive and unscratched as Ahn Hye Ji would first finish her way with individuals that are around twenty to thirty of age"

Chan said, letting his right hand to swiftly pull out a piece of booklet from the piles of papers that were sharing a rest on the same teak table.

It was only with that could he then add more to his chants. By the time the deep voice of his escaped the tip of those enticingly divined fine lips to sync with harmonies accompanying freely, his tone had already turned its attitude of speech.

"Therefore. Your mission is to rescue the child, that's the first most important priority. Second most important implementation is to; assassinate Ahn Hye Ji. Ah, i also want both of her ring fingers as souvenirs. That being said, starting now, your task is expected to be done under eight hours. The little boy needs to be alive and breathing. You're in no position to fail."

This mark didn't sound like it meant to be a warning, nor did it intonate to be a question of hope. It was a strict demand that wasn't meant to receive an answer which carried the ability to achieve dismal failure, smeared by the odor of disgrace.

"Yes, sir."

In unison, Minho and Jeongin heeded to the demand in a low voice. Both of them were feeling a little gloomy with their hearts skipping some beats after listening to the information given.

Eight hours were quite the pressure on interfering in an abduction rescue, these periods of time could only gave them thousand shades of blackening anxiety.

The hearts that were drumming was no different from the image of them following the notes of a heavy, domineering requiem that emitted countless fear.

What was pointed towards those two cores was a piece of switchblade that was floating and quivering with yellow excitement. Impatiently waiting for its time to launch forward to stab through the beating object in front of it, to drown its cold glare under a hot pool of crimson fluids that smelled like the pungent rust.

Hyunjin was someone with deep knowledge and wide experience. Thus, he knew that this was an issue for the duo.

Leisurely, he trailed his still fierce looking eyes towards the males. Though his stare eventually landed on Jeongin's figure.

It was clear that the mentioned guy's expression was a bit morose. His sharp brows that were sewn with full delicacy over the pale white skin were knitted together, allowing grimaces to break some lines over the smooth forehead as the inside of his head was too focused on thinking.

Watching the blond, Hyunjin stayed silent. He lacked the tolerance to notice, but the look he shortly gave the younger latter had subconsciously softened into a somewhat ardent gaze whilst the mild tingle that was blooming inside the tummy went unnoticed.

His lips were itchy to move, the voice inside of him was eager to dash out. He spoke,

"I'll come along."

-
a/n /next chapter will contain gores/