There's still something here part 2.5

It was harder to get out of bed this morning, a dirty rundown trailer was quite the step down from the mansion she had spent the last seven years in.

The shower was colder than she remembered and all Sweet Pea had stashed in the fridge was a half eaten burger from Pop's and a melted milkshake.

Toni opted for a bottle of water instead.

"Let's go Topaz!" Fangs' voice can be heard outside the trailer and Toni adjusts her teal green pant suit in the antique mirror that they had snagged from an abandoned trailer.

She felt her stomach twist at the thought of having to face Cheryl and her lawyer today.

"Maybe I should change" she whispers to herself and tugs off the blazer that was suddenly feeling constricting.
"God...."

"Toni! Let's go, woman! You're gonna be late!" Fangs yells as he comes in

"Fuck It" she sighs, dragging along the blazer and stepping out onto the front steps of the trailer.

Maybe if she twisted an ankle there would be excuse enough not to go.

"Not ready for this, Fogharty" she admits to her best friend who's expression turned sour immediately

"You've made every other step of this easy, moving out and splitting your stuff and announcing it to the everyone....but you're scared to sign the damn papers?"

"Yeah..." she just sighs, stepping down to sit on the stairs . "I know I'm not good enough for her it's easy to remove myself but...she will be completely free of me after this and I, well a selfish part of me never wants that to be the case" the admission comes with a heavy hit to her heart and she feels her eyes well with tears .

Fangs shuts the door behind them and joins her side on the stairs.

"You know this is fucked up right?" He thinks out loud as he rubs his forehead.

"Yeah...she's probably gonna come curse me to hell but.." she laughs slightly "she'll still be wife"

"I hate you"

"Trust me, Fogarty I hate myself much much more"

A/N a little too busy with life at the moment but I genuinely love the interactions I've been getting here so thank you all and I hope you like this and if you do I'll be back with more.

Side note: Toni WTF man

-yaya