One Dance Finale

After hiding away from Veronica for a few hours, per Cheryl's request, the two of them finally rejoined the festivities and clearly they had missed a lot.

Archie was on stage rocking out with the band, Kevin and Fangs were drinking and laughing at absolutely nothing, Jughead and Betty were in their own kisses and cupcakes world and Veronica was angrily seated at the edge of the stage typing away at her cellphone.

"Five bucks says she's texting you" Toni comments quietly and Cheryl sighs knowing the pink haired serpent was painfully correct once Veronica's eyes shot up to the very pair and she tosses her device aside carelessly.

"Where Have You BEEN?" she scolds in her usual overbearing manner and Cheryl finds herself toying with her hands ready to try and talk her way out of this as she usually does but Toni answers before she can.

"I'm sorry are you her girlfriend or her keeper?"

"Excuse me?" Veronica asks raising an eyebrow and forcing her hand into a fist but Toni didn't even blink.

Veronica's bluff of a threat didn't pass with a serpent.

"You heard me, Lodge. All I've seen of the two of you is the way you treat her like your possession. Watching her like a hawk, following her everywhere she goes, probably even added a tracker in her wedding ring when you proposed huh?" Toni's remark is met with an attempted right hook from Veronica but Cheryl's hand stops it just before any contact could be made.

"Stop. Stop it are you crazy?" she pushes her girlfriend's fist away, stepping in front of Toni. "Look at yourself what is wrong with you?"

"She disrespects me and our relationship and you're on HER side?" Veronica somehow musters up her end of the argument. Always a victim.

Cheryl just groans, running her hands through her hair in frustration.

"You won't give me a second to breathe! You won't let be slouch my spine or smear my lipstick or eat my favorite foods! You want me to be your perfect red ruby all the time it's...exhausting!" Cheryl's pent up emotions come pouring out and Veronica is stunned silent. "I want to have space to go out and practice my archery or drawing or music or anything but being the eye candy on your arm while you run your father's company."

A lot of eyes wandered over to the altercation between the fiery redhead and the latina that looked as though she was wishing to be anywhere else but standing there getting yelled at by her girlfriend.

Toni thought it was the perfect karma, expose the inner demon.

"Cheryl..." Veronica tried containing Cheryl's antics.

"I'm not done!" She yells louder, this time gaining everyone's attention

The hall goes quiet and the sound of light mic feedback kicks in before Archie quietly speaks

"Well don't stop on account of us"

His light comment earns a round of giggles and chuckles and Toni leans in to Cheryl to whisper, "I think this is a good time to get out of here"

"She's not going anywhere" Veronica cuts in, reaching out for Cheryl's arm which gets instantly tugged out of reach.

"With you. I'm not going anywhere with you" Cheryl's voice is calmer now.