There's still something here final and *extra*

5 years ago

"Please be careful with that, my wife is a bit meticulous about her decor" Toni warns the two movers who set the new paintings up on the wrong wall .

"I take it she's the red head yellin at my guys out there?" The older gentleman asks and Toni nods with a giggle, hearing Cheryls echoing voice approaching the house.

"I can't find anything in that truck" Cheryl huffs out quietly, moving past the movers and plopping into her favorite spot on the couch, which was also in the wrong place.

"Were supposed to be letting them unload everything before we try getting the house together, Honey" Toni coaxed, scooting in next to her and pulling the woman into her lap.

"Fine I'll let them do their job. I have other things to do in the meantime" she insinuates as she adjusts herself in Toni's lap, straddling the shorter woman shamelessly.

"Cheryl..." Toni quietly tried to protest Cheryl's advancements but the girl shushed her with a kiss, tugging her hair slightly to pull Toni's head back and expose her neck.
"Giving the movers a show are we?"

"Are you not enjoying yourself?" Cheryl's breathy words hit her ear and Toni just glances at the open front door, still clear of any audience.

"I always enjoy myself with you" is all she manages to say, not wanting to stop what her wife was doing but also too shy to push things further.

Cheryl giggles, releasing the woman who was turning red with embarrassment underneath her.

"You're so cute, just wanted to push your limits" she kisses Toni's head moves off her lap and back onto the cushion beside her.
"They could've put our bed in first at least..." she complains, crossing her legs as if it would help with the desire she had just intensified.

"Can't keep your hands off of me can you, Mrs. Blossom?"

"There isn't a soul alive that would be able to keep their hands off you of you. Lucky for me I'm the only one with privilege...nay the honor  to do so" Cheryl replied in her adorably flirty tone and Toni couldn't help but giggle at her wife's antics.

Life had been steadily lovesick like this since the wedding.

The flirting and the kissing and the other..fun activities. They couldn't get enough of one another and Toni was sure they never would.
~

1 year ago

"Toni?" Cheryl called out into the house as she arrived home.

She had a meeting with the board of the maple business to convince them into swaying investors to a new business endeavor that Cheryl had cooked up whilst in Paris with Veronica and it went swimmingly.

She rushed home to share the news with her wife who was nowhere to be found.

"Hm..."

She made her way into the study assuming Toni had busied herself with work until she heard ruckus upstairs.

There she was.