Routines and Romanticism *final*

Toni squirmed underneath Cheryl's talented hands, moaning and sighing as pleasure filled her entire body.

"I should've taken you up on this a long time ago" Toni sighed, sliding deeper into Cheryl's grip.

They sat on opposite ends of their couch, Toni's legs draped over Cheryl's while she massaged her upper thigh.

"I never thought I'd hear you make these sounds" the redhead jokes, eyes trained on the tv that was currently playing legally blonde.

"I haven't made these noises in a while" Toni retorts, closing her own eyes in deep satisfaction.

This was kind of exactly what she needed.

Besides the company and the clearly delicious massage, spending quality time with her roommate had taken the weight of all her overthinking completely off her shoulders.

Her insecurity was no longer in the driver seat mowing down any opportunity at finding common ground.

Cheryl was slowly but certainly becoming the very thing she was looking forward to every moment of the day.

"Thank you" the woman found herself saying, eyes still closed as Cheryl's hands travelled further down her leg.

"What for?"

"I feel like I've made a big confusing mess of myself and I'm just grateful you've kept your patience with me" Toni peeks a look at Cheryl whose eyes meet hers and her hands stop before she can figure out what to respond.

She sits up a bit, rearranging herself on the couch so that she's looking directly at Toni now.

She opens her mouth once and then again as she gathers her words.

"You don't have to thank me for that"

"Well I just did" Toni playfully replied, sitting up herself.

Now they both just kept their softened expressions trained on each other, completely ignoring the climax of the movie playing in front of them.

Toni's eyes fall to inspect her roommate as she usually did.

She looked so small there wrapped in an oversized tan hoodie with half of Toni's body still draped across her lap.

Her red hair was wavy after being released from the confines of a hair clip and she sported not one ounce of makeup tonight.

All that Toni could think was...

"Breathtaking"

"Huh?" Cheryl asks, catching the slip of Toni's tongue and smirking at the evident blush splintering across her face.

"What?" Toni feigns ignorance and Cheryl decides not to let her get away with it.

She lifts the girl's legs off of her just enough to free herself for what she planned to do next.

"You said something right? What did you say?" Cheryl's tone is full of something Toni can't place and she swears the redhead is now moving to straddle her??? HERE??? ON THE COUCH???