one dance

There's a few things that come with being a bridesmaid, painful shoes and itchy dresses.

All of which Cheryl hated.

"Betty, I love you but seriously I'm gonna kill you if I get an allergic reaction to this material" the redhead pulls at the god awful fabric and Betty giggles still tightening the corset.

"Not my fault that you have sensitive skin but I'm sure V  has something for that" Betty insinuated and Cheryl's whole expression changes in mere moments.

It's not necessarily that she'd grown tired of her girlfriend's care and protectiveness because what idiot could ever get tired of that?

Nope she was tired of being controlled and not being able to be as much herself as she'd please.

"I'm gonna go check on Kev and Fangs, I'm sure they're doing more undressing than otherwise and I need them to look great for the ceremony" Betty excused herself leaving Cheryl to inspect the image in the body mirror.

The dress looked gorgeous but she could swear her skin burned at the feel of the fabric against it and her feet were already killing her.

The sound of a wooden door hitting the wall sounded and Cheryl turned to face an extremely embarrassed woman.

She looked completely mortified but breathtakingly beautiful in her glimmering red dress with a very risqué neckline and her pink curls falling across her shoulders.

"I'm sorry I thought this was the groom's dressing room" she apologizes quickly and begins to exit until Cheryl stops her

"It's at the end of the hall" she yells out catching the pink haired girl's attention.
"Second door to the right"

"Thank you, red" with that she winks at Cheryl and exits the room never getting to see the blush rising to the Ginger's cheeks.

Well who might that be?

The ceremony was amazing and even though every single bridesmaid wouldn't stop squirming in their dresses, Betty and Jughead officially exceeded everyone's expectations of most adorable and inevitable couple.

Now that friends and family had gathered at the venue, the actual fun had begun.

Cheryl changed into a silk pink party gown that Kevin chose and joined her friends at their table.

Veronica greeted her with a kiss on the cheek, annoying the watchful Archie Andrews who excused himself.

He never really got around to accepting their relationship.

"It's been 4 years why can't he just get over it" Veronica groans in irritation as she picks at her food

"Awe c'mon, Veronica he loved you" Josie says from across the table

"Me...and Grundy and Valerie...the list goes on and on just tell him to get another girl" Veronica grumbled pulling Cheryl closer to her "like I did" she finishes and flashes the red head beside her a brilliant smile.

Although Cheryl didn't know whether to be flattered or insulted. She wasn't just some worthless rebound!

"I'm gonna get a drink" she pulls away from Veronica's embrace and walks quickly towards the bar.