The Blossom's part 1

"So tell me, Cheryl" The blonde man began speaking, sitting up in his chair to focus his attention on the woman in front of him. "You don't know who she is?" He slides the picture across the mahogany desk and the redhead barely glances at it, fighting the emotions that usually appear on her face when she looks at a photo of Toni.

She couldn't smile. She couldn't blink and she could barely breathe. She didn't spend more than 3 seconds on the picture before staring back up at him, face blank with boredom "Should I, Mr. Evernever?"

He sighs pulling the picture back into his grasp and stuffing it back into a manilla file.

"I wish you could learn to be honest with the organization, Cheryl" he says in an almost warning tone which seemed to confuse the red head until she felt the sting of a needle being injected into her neck followed by clouded vision and finally pitch black.

*3 years ago*

"Alright let's get this done and let's get it done fast, ladies" she addressed Betty and Veronica, who were seated in the front of the helicopter manning controls and locating the target on gps.

This was one of many of their many assignments together and as per usual, they were going to ace it.

The target was Toni Topaz, a 28 year old hired assassin that managed to make some enemies out of the wrong people.

The kind of people who will stop at nothing until you're dead.

I mean, that is the reason they were on this chopper to begin with. If you want someone taken out, you call Cheryl Blossom.

She was perfect for the job. She never missed her target. Disciplined, Focused and Loyal.

"Coming up on our window" Betty announces, sliding open the chopper door to allow Cheryl her shot.

"Sure she's in there?"

"Thermal camera doesn't lie, take the whole building down" Veronica demands and the redhead doesn't think twice before firing the missle directly at the already worn down building that Topaz was hiding in.

As soon as it hit the structure, the entire thing began imploding.

"Wonderful shot as always , Deadeye now let's head home" Betty remarks proudly and Veronica turns the chopper around to return to headquarters.

Another mission complete.

After a meeting with the boss and a few celebratory drinks with the girls, Cheryl heads to home where her lovely wife was waiting for her.

Upon entering she caught the mouth watering aroma of garlic bread in the oven and noticed the woman at the stove whipping up something delicious.

"What's all this?" She asks in delight, surprised at this domesticity given the day they had.

She was expecting more yelling and fighting because Cheryl had to drop a building down onto her but this was nice.

"Well even though you basically almost killed me" she begins, stressing her irritation about that fact before continuing "Well it's still our anniversary so I thought I would make your favorite" Toni explains, mixing the rest of the ingredients into the pot.