PAST

Y/n POV
"Annyonghaseyo kang y/n immida"
I am a last year high school girl
I live in gwanju with my parents
*************¹/² year ago************
I was on my way to school in a bus,
Their was a guy who was clicking Inappropriate pics of a girl without her permission. The girl noticed it yelled at the guy getting the attention of all the people in the bus. The boy tried holding the girl's hand to shut her up but I stopped him, twisting his hand behind his back making him fall down in the bus. The bus stopped and the other people in the bus reported him to the police. I am good at fighting since I took self defense classes till I was in elementary school.
**************in school*************
It was a normal day in school, I got my stuff from my locker and attended the classes as usual. No one in the schools dares to bully me. I don't have any friends in school, but my school mates are really kind.
**********time skip(at home)********
I was doing my homework when my mom told me to bring some stuff from the market. I got ready headed out to do what my mom said. On my way back, suddenly my eyes we're covered and I was pulled somewhere.... Maybe a car? I was not able to do anything since I was caught off-gaurd. After about 30mins my blind fold was removed. I was in a dark room with a man sitting in front of me.... I didn't overeact since he was a bit aged... Just the age of my dad and was not looking like would harm me. He just stared at me and after sometime said "no need to worry kang y/n you are safe here".what the heck!?, how does he know my name.. I don't know this man..... I didn't reply him so he went on.
"why we're here is, we saw what happened today in the bus, we were impressed by your skills we would like to train you more and would like to hire you as our Undercover agent."

Now this was a tempting offer, I always wanted to become an undercover but... accepting the offer right away may not be a good choice so I asked "why me? I am just a simple girl who you saw this morning... Hiring me right away without even knowing about isn't a bit risky? "

The man replied "impressive, but I would like you to accept the offer for you sister, kang Mina"

As soon as I heard her name I was completely shook, my eyes started to tear up even though I am not a girl who cries easily. Yes, I HAD an elder sister, she fell in love with a boy who was actually a spy from a cyber company, he used my sister to complete various missions, and the worst , he sent my sister to cover a mission saying it was a simple friends union... I don't know the details but all I know is that my sister was killed during the mission and the guy used the Opportunity to escape the place. His name was ROCKEY.

I was completely silent during this time, the man released me and told me to call him up once I made up my mind
**********Time skip(at home) *******
I returned home gave the stuff to my mom and went straight to my room.
Even though the story was pretty long, the conversation was really short, so my mom wasn't worried of me being late.
I thought about it whole night not able to stop the tears and the next day.......
***********NEXT MORNING*********
OTP:
Author POV:
Man:So? Have you decided?
Y/n: yes, I accept your offer but since I will be an undercover I am expecting you to make proper arrangements for that.
Man : absolutely, you don't need to worry for that... Just meet me at xxxx cafè today at 5:00.
Y/n: ook
Call ended
*********time skip at the cafe********
Y/n POV:
I entered the cafe and , immediately spotted the man.
We orders drinks and told me everything I needed to know.
He told me that the company will take care of my college admission and studies. My family was told that I got a scholarship from school after my exams.

FLASHBACK ENDED

Guysss.....I hope you enjoyed till here I will try to upload soon