Skz Fam

Y/n POV:

I turned around and saw 7 boys staring at me...as shocked as I was. OFCOURSE they were SKZ. I tried calling I.N using hand gestures not able to look away, but that boy was way ahead of me talking nonstop, not even paying attention if I was there or not.

I called him, he turned around and FROZE. we all were like that for a few seconds.

then bangchan broke the silence "mind explaining I.N?"

**************in a cafe**************

author POV:

you guys were sitting in a cafe, I.N was explaining how you guys met and all that thing.

Seungmin: so you're telling me that you guys met a month ago and we're getting to know about it NOW?

I.N: yea...

Felix: it's ok I actually understand his reason to hide it ...

I.N: thanks hyu-

Felix: but I am hurt.

I.N: -_-

Y/n POV:

Meanwhile, I was just sipping my coffee there, not knowing what to do.

bangchan: ok guys, now stop, nice to meet you y/n....would you like to tell us about yourself?

Y/n: sure, I am from Gwangju, I am here in Seoul for my job, I work in a cyber company and I am an ethical hacker(yes ,you're a hacker, you learned it in Australia but you didn't tell them that you are an agent as well l)

Hyunjin: ethical hacker!? wow that's soo cool

Y/n: ikr..hehe

*your phone rang*

Y/n: I will take this call, excuse me *smiles sweetly*

them: *nod*

you go out of the cafe to receive the call

changbin: she is cute *smiles*

other members: *look at him the 🤨 face*

changbin: WHAT!?...YAHH NOT LIKE THAT.

**************time skip*************

all of you guys are walking together since I.N told them that you live really close to their dorm

lino: let's take some ingredients from the store.

Seungmin: Hyung we have a lot at home.

lino: who said at home? we are having a celebration party at y/n's home. right? *smiles while blinking*

I just smiled and nodded, I would love to celebrate with them.

all the members except changbin: okayyyy...let's gooo *total chaos*

changbin: *smiles and gestures me to go in with his hands*

I smile and went in.

**********after the shopping*********

I tried paying for it but they refused...changbin ended up paying for it😂

***********at my home**************

all the members helped me to cook the dinner,

We all ate together talked about different things

We all ate together talked about different things. today was the first day I met them except I.N and we all are already close

each member was so sweet and kind to me, but the one who actually made me a little nervous around him was changbin.

yes, as I told you, I am a STAY and changbin is my bias. at first, he was just an idol for me but I don't think it will be the same now.

All the members went back to their house. it was pretty late but their dorm is close to my home so it wasn't a problem.

.

.

.

hey guyssss...hope you liked it. thankyou so much for reading till here >///<

I will try to upload the rest of the parts soon