MISSION

NEXT MORNING
You're on your way to meet them, they called you because they going to practice for their comeback and they had something important to tell you. You agreed to visit them because you had something to tell them as well.
*********in the practice room********
You were just watching them practice smiling softly, you were watching each one of them , especially changbin, you were admiring his looks, dance, rap.. everything.
.
.
.
The practice ended, you handed a water bottle to each of them.

Changbin: yah... Let's order something I am really hungry

Felix: you're always hungry

Seungmin: what do you wanna eat y/n

Y/n : pizza?? It's best for a snack break

Bangchan: ok,let's order pizza and while we are waiting let's try the app I found.

I.N: App??

Bangchan: it's a age guessing cam let's try it

Y/n : I am in

***********age everyone got*********
Bangchan- 43😂
Lee know - 19
Changbin - 15
Hyunjin-26
Han-24
Felix-16
Seungmin-29
I.N-33 😂
Y/n-14
Everyone was teasing bangchan for his age shown by the app

You guys played a lot of mini games and bangchan was actually nailing most of them

Han: wahhh... Bangchan hyungg.... Why are you so good at these.

Y/n : He is nailing all the games.... He is 43 after all....

Your comment actually caught them off gaurd. Hyunjin was seriously rolling on the floor 😂😂.
**************time skip*************
After some time the pizza arrived you guys started eating it.

Y/n: oh yeah... What did you guys wanna tell me?

Felix: Y/n , actually our mv will be released today so we will be busy the whole week for the comebacks and interviews.

Y/n : wait.. Today? ohhh.... That's so cool I m so excited..... *clapping like a baby*

They chuckle at your cuteness

Hyunjin: yeah but we will be having our luch together after one week we want you to visit us that day

Y/n : of course I will but i wanted to tell you guys something as well, I am having a business trip for a week.. So I will be returning on the exact dayday we're going to have our lunch.

Changbin: that's perfect you can join us after u return from the trip

You nod.

Y/n : ok then it's decided... I will take my leave now i have a lottttt of packing to do haha...

I.N: byeeee

Changbin: bye... Take care

You wave a goodbye and leave
.
.
.
On your way home you were not able to smile cuz you lied to your friends.
Yes, you lied to them about the trip
.
.
*FLASHBACK*

You were so happy and were smiling like an idiot ,until you got a call from the headquarters

Earpiece:
Y/n : y/n reporting sir
Boss: y/n you will be leaving for an important mission the day after tomorrow. You will be provided the details by the undercover officer's leader.
Y/n: got it sir.

*FLASHBACK ENDED*

You were not worried about your mission but you felt bad for lying to them as they care for you a lot.
.
.
.
NEXT DAY
You are in the mission bus going to your destination for the mission.
You talked to lino and all the members bid you their goodbye.
You are so ready to end this mission successfully.