VACATIONS [pt5]

The mission was about to end. Everyone had completed their mission except you and Younseung. You still had 1 hug remaining. Everyone was acting very cautiously that's why Younseung was not able to guess anyone's mission. You were still waiting for your chance for your last hug before the time was up. When Han suddenly offered you to have a staring contest with him, you were getting bored, so you accepted it while the other members were cheering you guys. You both started the contest and Han started to come close to your face gradually, so you decided to play along and moved forward as well, the other members were laughing while you were trying to hold your laughter. Suddenly Han pouted in front of you, almost kissing your nose, you backed away immediately, hiding your face while laughing while Han was shouting "yay...I WON!!" "you cheated...what the heckkk!!!!" you replied. Everyone was laughing while you were so done, so bangchan gave you your last hug, completing your mission.

****************time skip*******************

staff: the only person who was not able to complete the mission...please come forward.

Younseung: *approaches with his head hung low*

ALL: *Burst out laughing*

Younseung: yahh!!!...I had the most difficult mission...everyone was playing so well...

Hyunjin: mwondeyo? (what was it?)

Younseung: to guess the missions of any 9 members correctly.

ALL: *Burst out laughing again*

Y/n: wahhh...deabak!! jinjja? (really)

Younseung: *nods*

staff: the shoot is over...you can decide the punishment

Seungmin: na beghopha ( I am hungry). let's order dinner and make him pay.

Lino: can't think of any better option!!

you ordered and younseung pays for it.

Younseung: wah..that's a lot *sulking*

Y/n: boyeojwo(lemme see/ show me)

Younseung: *shows y/n*

Y/n: let's split up

Younseung: *happy* jinjja? with you?

Y/n: *nods*

Younseung: *hugs y/n* saranghe leader-nim

Y/n: *done* nae-nae (yeah-yeah)

**********************time skip***************

The vacations were over and you guys were now at the airport to go back to Seoul. It was the best vacation you ever had. You were finally able to spend some quality time with not only the members but also with your team. Before meeting skz, you and your teammates did hang out but not much because you were given solo missions constantly so, even after being close to your teammates you were not able to hang out very much. It became very easy for you to hang out with your own teammates after meeting skz. Why you ask? because there is not much difference between the chaos level of your teammates and skz members. You and bangchan sometimes question yourself about how you guys ended up here, but thanks to it, you and bangchan became besties, understanding and supporting each other. There are times when your can't approach your teammates being the leader, so, the only person that comes to your mind at that time is Christopher Bang.

Everyone was busy with their own things while waiting for the flight. You were talking to chan, both of you sipping your drinks while I.N was talking to Rin. Han approached I.N and Rin and asked, " are you dating, you both are talking non-stop" and went away. I.N and Rin were shocked while you and chan choked on your drinks, together at the same time. You both looked at each other, still coughing.

BangChan: who told you?

Y/n: Rin and IN both, wat 'bout you?

BangChan: same, both of them.

you both started laughing, knowing that all you have to do is to push the maknae members of your teams to get together. yes, Rin is the youngest, while younseung is 1 year older than you making him the oldest. You and Jeungun are of the same age.

*****************time skip***********************

(a/n: the laziest person alive)

it's been over a month since you guys returned from vacation. After you guys return both, your team and skz members, were extremely busy. All you could do was a simple video call. But even that stopped after a few days. Finally, the busy hours were over and you guys decided to meet, to spend some time together.