V LIVE

My and team is getting ready to meet skz before their concert in backstage.

my outfit:

It's one of my favorite outfits and it's been a long since I wore it

*****************time skip****************************************

we arrived at the destination and the guards guided us to the room. We were still early so the concert hall was still empty as soon as we entered the corridor a camera started recording us for the backstage video. As soon as we entered the room Hyunjin and Han started yelling and jumping along with jeungun and younseung.

Chan: ayeee...Gump.

y/n: yo!!

y/n: *in english*are you guys ready?

felix:*in English* not yet...we still need time.

Rin: well we got you guys something. we grabbed a bunch of ice cream just in case you guys wanted some.

seungmin: wahhh.....

everyone enjoyed the ice cream.

after an hour or later it was almost time for the concert and the members left the room but changbin was still nervous. so I went to him and held his hand.

y/n: it's ok...you got this...fighting!! *smiles*

changbin: *sighs and smiles back*

the concert started and it was lit. They were performing various songs and were enjoying themselves a lot on stage. we were not allowed to go in the crowd so I and my team watched them on the screen.

*****************time skip at home*********************************

author pov:

everyone decided to have dinner outside. you guys enjoyed the dinner and came back home. Everyone was tired so all of you went straight to your room

*next day*

you woke up with the sunlight peeping into your room. You were stretching a bit when Felix entered your room

Felix: ayo! good morning!

Y/n: morning mate!

Felix:.....

 Y/n: what happened? Are you ok?

Felix: I....uh...saw something

Y/n: *sits up on the bed* what?

Felix: I...kinda went to Rin's room to wake her up but...

Y/n: but?

Felix: i...saw I.N....sleeping with her.

 Y/n: WHAT?

Felix: no...I mean...they were wearing clothes-

 Y/n: STFU...*runs out of the room*