HACKER

You guys decided to meet up at the JYP building rather than the dorm because the crew wanted to shoot some behind-the-scenes of skz with you and your members.

OUTFIT CHECK:

you and your team reached the building and were told that there was going to be a funny short interview for the promotion of their new album

The shoot started, it was a fun shoot, you guys were enjoying your free time.

Now, this was the break time so you were just going around the building randomly while sipping your drink when you entered a room where I.N was talking to Rin as he took a step forward towards Rin.

Y/n: OMO!!! Holy sh- sorry sorry continue...I-I was just lost haha...

you turned around to go away when you suddenly bumped into bangchan who was behind you with seungmin. You gestured bangchan, he looked behind and saw I.N and Rin...He got your message and immediately turned away and told seungmin to bring a drink for each of the members.

Bangchan: seungmin-ah...can you buy a drink for everyone...go ask the staff what they want...tell me the total amount I will split it up with you. arachi? (got it?)

seungmin, who was totally confused, obeyed his Hyung and went to order drinks. You sighed in relief while bangchan was still shocked.

You heard I.N calling you both near him so you went.

Y/n: I am really sorry...I was just wandering around...I had no idea you guys were he-

I.N: we decided to go on a date.

Bangchan: you decided what!?

Rin: A DATE.

Y/n: oh jinjja!!

you were so happy you hugged them both together while bangchan just joined the hug like a baby.

You guys were returning to the room when you suddenly tripped over something and fell, spraining your ankle.

Bangchan: ohoho...gwenchana!? (are u ok?)*concerned*

you just replied that you were ok and showed him a thumbs up. the other members came as well...

Hyunjin: are you walking with your eyes closed.

lino: *showing fingers in front of you to see if you can see*

Y/n:*DONE*

You suddenly noticed something on the floor and immediately told I.N to step on it to break it.

Y/n: I.N-ahh...step on it... chigam(right now)!!!!!*pointing towards the thing*

I.N: WHAT? WHERE? OH!! *spots it and steps on it*

Rin: *bends to look what it was* oh...this bad...*picks it up and gives to y/n*

Jeungun and younseung bent to your level since you were still on the floor.

Jeungun: no way...*sulking*

Felix: can you guys top giving reactions and explain?

younseung: it's a special hidden camera that is exceptionally small and is given to the spies of a verified cyber company.

Changbin: no way it could be of Kang comp-

Rin: yeah...and the only person who is trained to hack these kinds of machines is y/n.

Y/n: This is not good...IDK how the spy was able to enter the building without getting caught. But from what I see this camera has been here for a long time...I NEED MY PC!!! *tries to get up but falls* owww!!!

Seungmin: you're not going anywhere before we get the doctor.

I.N: imma calling.

Y/n: uggghhh...fineee but you guys need to do something. Rin, report this to the headquarters immediately.

Rin: ok!

Y/n: Jeungun,younseung get yours, mine, and Rin's PC...as soon as possible...we need to see the footage that has been recorded. From what I suspect, this was Rockey's first step.

Han: no way!! now? but why does he need to use a camera?

Y/n: IDK...but I just can't ignore it.

*************time skip**************
The doctor told that it was a sprain, you can walk, but no running or something that can put pressure on your ankle for a week, and gave you your medicine.

Jeungun: we're back... Here you go *gives you your pc*

Your teammates and skz members gather around you as you connect the cam to your pc. As soon as you connected the cam, a screen asking for the password appeared.

Seungmin: Password??...
Y/n: no worries.
You wrote a certain set of code in the password area and a screen with some green binary code and some stuff appeared.

All (except you):woooahhh

younseung: we have been together for so long with you... yet It's still my first time seeing this...

Hyunjin: it's soo cool mannnn...

You did something ( a/n: c'mon guys I am just a CS student not a hacker yet -_-) and clicked on a recording that turned out to be the footage that was recorded by the cam.

You watched it and it was exactly what you thought... Someone turned on the cam outside the building and just threw it in front of this room while passing by when he saw the skz members in here. The person was not visible in the footage but you were sure it was not rockey himself.

Bangchan: but the question is how did the person enter the building.

Han: yeah... It can't be some random person, random people Can't enter the building just like that.

Y/n: well they can...

lino: what do me-

Y/n: what if that person is working as staff now.

Felix: oh...No