NORMAL DAY

After 2-3 weeks jeungun was back to work....you guys were working from home so you could visit jeungun often. But now, he was fully healed and was finally back to work...in these 2-3 weeks skz was busy with their interviews and award shows. 

**************at home****************

Y/n POV.

I woke up and went straight to do my morning routine. I have a meeting today that only the semi undercover groups are going to attend. Maybe I forgot to tell you that, I am actually the leader of the semi undercover 'branch'.  There are several other groups under me with their respective leader, who go on important missions with me and my team. My team has the best officers and we are the seniors of the other groups.

I was ready now and headed to my office.

OUTFIT CHECKKK:

I reached, and the meeting got started already

I reached, and the meeting got started already...I was relieved to see jeungun back.

************meeting ends***************

the meeting got ended, I and my team was talking about random stuff.

Rin: I actually got a call fro-

Y/n: *stupid y/n was not looking forward and gets bumped into someone...much taller than her* oww...I am sor-...yeonjun? *suddenly sees his father beside him* oh..boss *bows*

yeonjun: hey...y/n. *smiles cutely while waving*

Y/n: hey...* you kinda found that, so you smiled back*

your team was actually shocked cuz this was first time you smiled at yeonjun genuinely 

Rin:  we will be waiting outside.

you nodded

Changbin POV.

I.N called Rin and she said the you guys were in the middle of a meeting so we told her that we will meet them outside their office. Rin,jeungun,younseung came but I couldn't spot y/n.everyone started talking to each other ,when seungmin asked, " where is y/n?", "oh she is talking to yeonjun."she  replied. i was actually actually smiling but as soon she said that my smile faded away immidiatly.

authour POV.

Han saw changbins poker face who was looking at rin. han was trying to control his laugh.

Han: it's okay hyung*teasing**whispiring to changbin*

Changbin: *looks away embarrassed*

younseung: oh y/n...

y/n: ohhhh...heyyyy*waving*

Rin:  woow...you took forever

y/n: sorry yeonjun is just....*sigh* he was asking that if I could spend my vacations with him.

jeungun: wow...he really lik- no..loves you*laughing*

y/n: *disgusted faceu*

Rin:  so, what did you say?

y/n: I couldn't deny him right away, boss was standing right beside him.

Hyunjin: so?? you said yes!!!! *being dramatic af*

Y/n: eww..no..stop being so dramatic. I just told him that I already had plans for vacations. so he asked if I was planning my vacations with the boy who held my hand and took me away from him in the fare.*giving an annoyed look to changbin*

Hyunjin and Han: *trying to control there laugh so hard*

changbin: *nervous laugh*

jeungun: pabo~yaa....are you going to lock yourself in the house now?

y/n: moleugess-eoyo(I don't know)*pouting*

lino: waa..this is the first time I heard jeungun calling y/n pabo.

jeungun: of course I can....she is my friend since college.....so tell me what you gonna do...yeonjun is defiantly knows you are trying to avoid him...what if he usses the tracking agency to track you..

younseung: we need to make a plan now*sigh*....leadernim can defiantly be pabo sometimes..

Y/n: 🙄

Han: well...we have a solution..we are having a trip to new york....you can joi-

Rin: we accept..when are you going?

bangchan: tomorrow...

y/n: wait what?

Changbin:  yeah..tomorrow, lets grab a lunch for now then we can continue packing at home after the lunch.

Felix: lets go..i am really really hungry.

******************after lunch***********************

Y/n POV.

I.N insisted he will walk rin home while jeungun and younseung were going by their own. The skz member were going to the jyp building to practice. Changbin wanted to walk me home so I accepted and we walked home together. We were almost at my house , when we saw yeonjun who spotted us as well.

Yeonjun: so i was right. you are really going on a vacation with him.

changbin: got any problem with that? *cold tone*

changbin took my hand and was taking me inside the house. yeonjun held my from other side.

Yeonjun: why are you always dragging her.she can walk by herself.

changbin: it is none of your business. *takes y/n inside*

i was blankly staring at yeonjun, all shocked. I never saw him this serious, he was always playful, asking me out on dates. He was really serious this time.

i came back to my senses when we entered my house but i was still processing what just happened,when out nowhere changbin pinned me to door.

Y/n: omo...t-too c-close changbin *moving her face sidewards*

changbin:  you like him?

Y/n:  what!? *so shocked moved her face in front of him again**realising its too close, moving her face sideways again* n-no..absolutely not, i never felt that way towards him.

changbin: *finally moves away**smiles*..Fine..I'll get going now.*waves and leaves*

Y/n: *finally breathes* he can smile like that after being like this close *shocked AF*

I shrugged the thoughts off and went to pack the things for tomorrow's trip

.

.

.

thankyou for reading till here guys T_T... KEEP SUPPORTING <3<3... ^_^