Moving in [pt2]

Y/n POV:

we checked out the location and realized that the location was pretty far from skz dorm but was close to the JYP building.

we reached the dorm, and from outside it was..really...really huge... and was on the side of a street with 5-6 houses around. we were shocked...like how could they find this-

It had exactly 12 rooms with a washroom in each room

It had exactly 12 rooms with a washroom in each room. There was a big kitchen and huge living space. We were shocked by the interiors. Everyone was checking out the house, but, why 12? I told channie to ask about the number of rooms and he called PD-nim immediately.

Bangchan: nae, annyonghaseyo PD-nim.

JYP: yes bangchan?

Bangchan: PD-nim, the number of rooms in the do-

JYP: yeah...I forgot to tell you, you guys will be living together so 1 room for each. well..ttyl

*ENDS THE CALL*

I.N: what did he say?

Bangchan: *still processing*

younseung: *shakes him ligtly*Hyung? Hyung? *shakes him vigorously* HYUUUNNGGG!!!!

Bangchan: Yeah...yeah... we will be living together.

Han:  wait...really!?

we were really happy about it, but, one thing I feared was jun-ho's attack, but seeing rin, Jeungun, and younseung jumping around happily, I decided not to bring up the topic right now.

On our way back, bangchan said that he had a surprise for us, and told us that we were heading to the place now.

we reached the place and bangchan covered Lino's eyes while changbin covered my eyes...

Y/n: mwoya? mwoya? (confused)

Lino: what are you plotting now!? 

Bangchan:  aniya aniya...

we were walking with our eyes closed constantly asking random questions. I felt like we're in a lift. the lift stopped at a certain floor and we got out of the lift.

Bangchan: okay...now the stairs.

 Lino: *pissed*yah how am I supposed to climb stairs with my eyes closed!!?

Bangchan: *losing it* I am here don't worry

we stopped somewhere, my eyes were closed so I could only hear the members shouting and running around.

Han: this was supposed to be a prank for them... Not for me...

Y/n: huh?? Prank you say!?!? . Yaah open my eyes...