who is he?

we were heading to the giant wheel when I saw the annoying person I hate the most...Choi yeonjun.

I started to panic and unconsciously held changbin's hand to turn around I was almost about to go until I heard "Y/n?"

I scrunched my eyes knowing whose voice was that, I turn around and smiled at yeonjun who was already smiling like an idiot.

changbin POV.

we were approaching towards the ain't wheel when y/n stopped suddenly, she started panicking for a sec and held my hand.....her hand is soo tiny and soft... I was smiling like an idio-

author : (gesturing) changbin....out of script...

changbin: o-oh I-I mean she held my hand and was about to go somewhere else when someone called her name.

She faced the guy and smiled...the guy was smiling as well...he pulled y/n by her wrist

???: what are you doing here?*smiling*

Y/n: I just came here with my friends

the guy looked at me and then at y/n

???: wanna go on a dinner date?

y/n: sorry yeonjun but I am a bit busy.

so his name is yeonjun?

he pulled y/n further close to him begging her to come with him

a feeling of extreme rage rushed through my body...what was it? IDK but without even thinking twice I took y/n's hand from him and all I said was ' a no is a NO' and went away with y/n.

Y/n POV.

yeonjun was begging me to come with him. I was trying to free my wrist from him but he was too strong, but changbin took my hand and said: " a no is a NO".

He held my hand and left yeonjun then and there. I sighed in relief. he looked a bit mad..no way ...is he JEALOUS?

my thoughts were interrupted when changbin said "who the heck was that? *still holding my hand* "he is yeonjun, son of my boss, he is head over heels for me, he confessed to me numerous times and keeps asking me on dates." I replied. "Did you go on any of the dates?" he asked."Nah, never, he is so annoying and I am kinda very busy, for that kind of stuff..well you can leave my hand now" I said. "o-oh yeah..sure haha*nervous laugh*" he replied...you smiled at his cuteness.

you guys reached the giant wheel, the others were waiting for you there and all of you guys started walking towards a restaurant for the dinner. You noticed that I.N and Rin were talking nonstop...you thought something was fishy and hopped in between them and put your arms around their shoulder.

Rin went to talk to hyunjin who was talking to jeugun and younseung.

meanwhile I.N to me:

I.N: she is kinda cute....*smiling while looking at rin*

Y/n: huh? *giving him a 🤨 look*

I.N: yahh you seriously!!!*walking fast leaving me behind*

Y/n: *laughing softly* aarraso miane (fine, sorry )*back hugs I.N*

********time skip after dinner*******

we were now heading back to our homes. we bid our goodbyes and left on our separate ways.

since skz was with me I was constantly teasing I.N..he was so done with me now.
.
.
.
Next part soon