NOO.....JEUNGUN!!!!!!

The shoot ended, so all of you decided to have your lunch together. You guys were on your way to a restaurant, talking to each other when you got a warning from the headquarters....you stopped on the spot and so did your teammates while skz was totally confused.

I.N: what happ-

Rin: *gestures I.N to keep quiet*

Earpiece:-

team undercover, a person, claiming to be a co-worker of yang company is approaching you and your team, to attack you head-on.

Y/N: WHAT??

*warning ended*

and to your surprise you spotted the co-worker as he approached you, you looked behind and you saw that he was trying to attack your team from behind as well, so you told jeungun and younseung to cover the back.

Y/N: *to skz members* I wanted you guys to squat down right now...we are getting attacked...don't panic.

without even thinking twice bangchan gathered them and squatted down.

changbin: yah!!! don't get hurt!!!!

Y/N: *smiles* I won't.

the co-worker approaches you, and maybe he was a bit dumb, he didn't have any weapon he attacked you physically. so, rather than using your gun, you fight him physically. there weren't many people and since he was a co-worker, you decided to make him unconscious so your company could get some intel. Rin was defending the skz members while jeungun and younseung were fighting at the back. the fight was over .quickly you were about to turn when you suddenly hear a gunshot, you turn and saw jeungun on the ground holding his stomach all bleeding, the person who shot jeungun was actually unconscious but managed to shoot him before passing out. You went running up to him taking his head on your leg..trying to hold back your tears since you don't want your teammates to panic....hyunjin immediately called the ambulance while you and the others were trying to keep jeungun conscious till the help arrives.

the ambulance arrived and jeungun was immediately taken to the hospital and was taken to ER and the surgery started immediately. The other members and your teammates reached there immediately. Rin was crying very hard and younseung was also not able to control his tears.

the members were trying to calm them down while bangchan and lino were at the reception filling the forms and all the documents.

bangchan and lino came back and saw both of them crying so they both tried to calm them down as well. you were more scared than anyone else but you acted strong since as the leader you don't want your, teammates, to see you like this.

rin and younseung were crying so much, you were lowkey done now so you just.....

Y/N: *frustrated tone loud but not shouting*yah!! you both, stop crying...do you think this is the moment you can just break down!? nothing happened,jeungun is absolutely fine.*shaky voice* w-we have been t-trained for this, your cries won't make him heal his wound oh it's o-own.STOP crying we need to be strong, we are agents!!!

Felix was about to say something bur bangchan stopped him knowing how you were feeling, while rin and younseung were staring at you blankly, they never saw you like this, you were always playful and sweet to them.

you walked out to get some air.

changbin POV:

This was the first time I saw y/n like this, she was totally different from how I know her. but I can understand, why she reacted like that. even though she is younger than me, she is very much mature and I can see she is an amazing leader, her team members love her just the way, just the way, we love bangchan Hyung...

Y/N POV.

I was taking a walk outside when hyunjin came to me and told me that the doctor was calling everyone. I immediately ran inside.

doctor: okay so here's the good news, Mr. jeungun is absolutely fine now the bullet actually missed, and made a deep, very deep cut, that's why it was bleeding this much but it was a good idea to keep him awake all the time. thanks to you he is conscious now. you can meet him.

Author POV:

all the members along with rin and younseung rushed into the room. you entered the room and so jeungun was sitting on his bed waving at everyone cutely, while rin was hugging him and so was younseung. Jeungun looked at you and waved, you couldn't take it anymore, you kneeled down and covered your face while crying hard.

Y/N: sorry jeungun, I couldn't help you, you were hurt, I am sorry, really sorry, I don't deserve to be the leader.....miane  *crying like could die any sec.*

suddenly you felt a pair of hands around you,jeungun was hugging you..he was squatting down and hugging you

jeungun: don't cry leader-nim, I don't want to switch the leader...you deserve to be a leader more than anyone else.

rin and younseung hugged you as well, you whispered "sorry" to them...they nodded.

you noticed that the skz members were silently smiling at you guys so you raised a hand inviting them for a hug*still squatting down*.han was the first one to hug followed by the other members. you guys shared a looong hug.