MAFIA-GAME

************ weeks later*************

so all of you have got close to each other, you guys hang out together. I.N confirmed his feelings for Rin in front of you. You were ' Surprised but not surprised ' but you acted like suprised. (😂). 

Just like you, your team was revealed as well. They were introduced as the team of supporters since you couldn't be revealed as agents.

You guys were heading towards the skz dorm for the shooting.

Jeungun: I am so excited man.

Y/n: Ikr... I am excited about the shoot as well

younseung: ayeee... Stop lying... You are excited to meet changbin right.

Y/n : *death stare*

younseung:  miane... Leader-nim

All of you start laughing. You reached the dorm and were greeted by the members

Bangchan: 1! 2! STEP OUT...
all of them: annyonghaseyo stray Kidz immida

now it was your turn:

Y/n: Under-cover

all of your team: annyonghaseyo team undercover immida

bangchan: woohhh...cool

Hyunjin: that was some cool greeting

Y/n: ikr...

younseung: we are supposed to greet our boss and the headquarter officers with a proper greeting so we made this one.

Hyunjin: yahhh... Jeungun, younseung.... Come here....

*everyone went towards to hyunjin.

Bangchan: when did they get this close?

Y/n: IDK..

Bangchan: *notices your earpiece* you are always wearing that? It's pretty hidden

Y/n: yeah.. We're supposed to wear it through out the day and only remove it at night... We can get orders anytime...

Bangchan: wait.. Don't YOU give the orders???

Y/n: umm.. Actually.. You know what.. I'll tell you all about me and my job after the shoot...

Bangchan: you better be ready.. I love listening stories.

Y/n: *nods*

*****all of us are getting ready for the shoot******
you were busy on your phone with something, when Rin called you to talk about something.

Y/n: what is it?

Rin: I...actually..umm...

Y/n: spill it out!!! 

Rin: I actually like I.N*awkward smile*

 Y/n: HUH!!??*hella shocked*

Lino: yahh...stop shouting...

Y/n: y-yeah...s-sorry*still looking at rin all shocked*

you were so surprised to realize that I.N and rin's love life was more successful than your career. But you kept quiet and decided to leave their love life to them.  so now two of your besties are in love with each other and you are the only one who knows that. (~_~)

*************to the set**************

YOUR SET:

staff: okay

staff: okay..so the first game is the mafia game. you guys are supposed to sing a song, you'll learn the lyrics and sing you'll have to sing the right lyrics 5 times. you can kick the member out if you suspect them to be the mafia, if you are able to kick the right person you'll win immediately.

jeungun: what if the member we choose was not the mafia...

staff: you'll lose that member and once all the members are out the mafia will win.

staff: time to pick who is the mafia..the person who gets a paper with an 'X'  is the mafia.

everyone took the paper and showed it to the camera...

now..guess who is the mafia.....OF COURSE, IT'S YOU...you show it to the camera and go back to your place. THE GAME FINALLY STARTS.

all the members memorize the lyrics and get ready to play.

the order you guys are seating in is:
Start: Bangchan
End: jeungun

the game starts from bangchan and each member sings one line of the song since you are the mafia you are supposed to mess up the lyrics but I

the game starts from bangchan and each member sings one line of the song since you are the mafia you are supposed to mess up the lyrics but I.N messes it up the first time. you guys start it over and this time you mess it up showing your oscar winning acting and got away with it. you guys started again, you took a risk this time and sang the right lyrics but, cuz of your luck,changbin messed it up this time. It continued like that, getting hella chaotic, and I.N  was actually messing it up a lot. So all of you decided you vote him out as mafia, you were enjoying it a lot, but since I.N was not the mafia so...

I.N: I told you I was not...

Y/n: it's your fault you were messing it up too much...

jeungun: let's try voting y/n then...

Y/n: yahh!!*laughing*

Felix: Oh...okay...good idea*showing a thumbs up to jeungun*

Y/n: *staring at the camera blankly*

bangchan: okayyyy... let's start the game

the game started again and since jeungun already pointed you out you decided not to mess it up this time and they were finally able to get it correct the 1st time...the game continued and all of the members started pointing at each other. And the final members left were you and Felix...everyone was fed up so they decided to vote the member who messes up first, out of you two. the total score was 2 so you decided to take the score up to 4 and believe in your luck. the game started you two continued and the score reached 3. you were giving suggestions to Felix on how to do it properly so you would not be suspected and ......it worked.....Felix messed up and everyone thought that it was felix since you overreacted when felix messed it up this time. Everyone voted felix out even though felix was telling that it was you and then the moment of truth.. The staff...
Staff: you have.......... Lost the game...
Y/n: *starts singing and dancing to mafia song* I am the Mafia.... Mafia~ I do it like a Mafia.... *not able to stop laughing*

Bangchan: what the hec-
Changbin: *shocked* Y-you are really good at this
Han: *more shocked than anyone else*
jeungun: yahh... I told you

While you were on your knees not able to stop laughing
*****shoot ends for the Mafia game**