Vacations [pt4]

???: y/n...?

Y/n: *drops the purse rather than giving it to her* I didn't expect to run into you here...ms. seryong.

seryong: *looks behind you, at your teammates and skz members who are totally confused* oh... skz...you are friends with them? *waves at them* and this your team? *smiles at your teammates* so... How ya been? *smiles*

Y/n: *smiles at her annoyingly* *looks behind* guys let's go! *begins walking*

seryong: I can't believe you are still this cold over that thing.

Y/n: you will never be able to...she was not 'your' family member.

seryong: oh come on y/n...she was not even your real sister...just a stupid cousin who fell for my boyfr-

Y/n: *takes out the pistol* shut your mouth unless you wanna die. you're not even an agent...

your teammates and the members ran up to you

younseung: Y/n put the gun down, we don't wanna make a fuss here!!

BangChan: y/n calm down!

Out of nowhere a team of police officers came, aiming their pistols at you, while seryong left the place
Police: keep your gun down.
Y/n: *takes out an id and shows it to them*
Police: *the moment they saw the id, they saluted you and told the people not to crowd the place...they bowed to you and went away.*
Hyunjin: wait...what?
Seungmin: tf just happened? Did they go away like that?
Jeungun: you have the international id!?
Changbin: what id?
Rin: international id...in Korea we have a special id that proves that we are the verified agents of a Choi cyber company. But the id we are given is restricted in Korea. We can't use it outside S.K. But, only a few people, who are way more talented to handle missions without the orders of headquarters are given the international id * looks at y/n, shocked*

Changbin: WOW!! *looks at you*

Jeungun: you have the international id and we are getting to know about this NOW!?.

Y/n: I am the leader for a reason.
Felix: ok...okayy, a freakin lot is goin on.
Lino: clear it out now...
I.N: hyung...you sure this is the place to discuss that?... we should go to a café first.
************time skip************
You are now sitting in the café.
Han: com'on...go-ahead
You closed your eyes for a sec and then told them about your sister, Rockey, and seryong. When Rockey was dating your sister, he was actually dating seryong and she was the one who gave the idea to use your sister as bait. You got to know about it in Australia when you were studying there and your boss's manager, the person who offered you the job that day, told you 'bout that. Your sister was actually your cousin but your uncle and aunt died in an accident when she was very very young and you were not even born. You are 2 years younger than her. So she lived with you and your family. You were the only one who knew about her dating life and you even met Rockey. You told them everything. You were not crying but kept your head low since you were feeling really low.
Seungmin got up and hugged you, followed by bangchan and the rest. They gave you a very warm hug.
You were feeling much better now.
Rin: Wow...that gurl really has the audacity to say that stuff about your sister.
Hyunjin: wait..y/n...I hope you don't have killing instincts right...?
Y/n: Do I look like a Psychopath to you!? Well, I do wanna kill him but...
BangChan:*chokes on his food* w-what?
Y/n: yah!! Lemme complete...I wanna but I won't kill him. I will hand him to the laws.
Rin: but how...we don't have a proper clue that he was included in the murder and what if the law just slides it as a mission accident.
Y/n: rin, do you know why exactly Kang company is our biggest enemy?? Why not other companies?
Rin: no...
Y/n: Rockey works in the Kang company and do you know what happens if any of the officer or agent tries to harm someone close to the agent other than the agents and the team?