RUN!!

Y/n POV:

I just came back from my meeting in the company. Jun-ho confessed that he never met rockey in person, he only got his orders from seryong, and told that the only thing he knew about rockey was that his original base was in Cheonan. But he himself was somewhere in Seoul and is controlling all the orders from his hidden base in Seoul.

I was supposed to return home after the meeting, but here I am with 11 people other than me who decided to go to a store to buy some stuff.

Y/n: *done*Why the heck are 12 people walking together just to buy some ingredients, that too from a small store!!! 

we were about to reach the store when Lino just...

Lino: okay... let's go to the mall then... it's around the corner

All except Y/n: OKAYYY!!!!

Y/n: *done AF*

We were heading towards the mall when I and all of my teammates got a call on our earpiece. We froze at our places.

Earpiece

Headquarters: Team Undercover!!!

Y/n: Team Undercover reporting sir.

Headquarters: there is a problem...we don't know how, but jun-ho escaped from here and coming towards you with a bunch of people. He got your location by threatening the tracking agency and knows that Skz is with you. I leave the final orders up to you, we are trying to track him while you escape along with others.

*ends*

Author POV:

everyone was shocked while you were trying to make a plan.

Felix: Can you just explain!?

Rin told them everything.

Seungmin: okay...this bad.

you guys were trying to figure out the situation when you found out that you have the worst lucks of all.

Yeonjun: hi guys...*notices changbin* why are you always with him!?*to y/n*

Y/n: why the heck is your timing so bad!!??

Yeonjun: *freaks for a sec* w-what happened?

you suddenly noticed a big group of people at distance, they were still pretty far, your teammates panicked.

Y/n: ughhhh.....Okay...listen... here's the plan...*rapping but calmly* we all will divide cuz if we're together it will be hella chaotic. each group will have one member of my team so that we're able to coordinate. Seungmin, I.N, rin will be together and escape from there *points somewhere*Jeungun, Han, Felix, Hyunjin will be together, while BangChan, Lino, and younseung will be together. *looks at yeonjun and changbin who are basically having a staring contest* yeonjun and changbin will be with me. Everyone will reach my home...all of you know the password so just get in...and guys, the most important thing...DON'T GO TO HOME DIRECTLY...if you go straight they will get to know where I live and that may create a problem...try to take long routes as much as possible. (leader for a reason)

BangChan: okay guys let's go...and don't ruin the plan and GUMP *looks at y/n*...don't get hurt.

yeonjun and changbin (together): she won't

changbin: wait...GUMP?

Y/n: guys...one last thing try to avoid combat as much as possible...

Jun-ho: yahhhh!!!!!y/n.....skz....you guys gonna dieeee...!!!*shouting*

Y/n: guysss...RUN!!

everyone got divided according to the plan and ran as fast as possible. You, changbin, and yeonjun started running through a long narrow street and saw a few people following you.

Y/n: *through earpiece* are you guys getting followed as well.

younseung: yeah...

Y/n: guys...remember skz is with you...

Jeungun: yes...leader-nim.

we changed the direction many times and hid somewhere, we were able to lose the people who were following us. We came to the end of the street, and now there were 3 ways, RIGHT, LEFT, AND STRAIGHT.

changbin: *holds your right hand* we will go this way *right*, it's near to our dorm.

yeonjun: *holds your left hand*no...we need to go to her home...we're going here *left*, it's a shortcut to her house.

changbin: shut tf up...we're going here

yeonjun: wtf...no..we are going here...

They both started bickering and started pulling you on their side making you dance in between.

Y/n: yahh!! stop...we're not going right*looks at changbin* or on left *looks at yeonjun*we're are going straight...*DONE AAFFF*stop fighti-

One of jun-ho's people: haha...found you!!*starts walking towards you*

Y/n: oh com'on...you need a lot of training even to touch me...

you took out your pistol and shot him in the neck. The person collapsed almost immediately.

yeonjun: *shocked*You shot him!?

changbin: wait..he isn't bleeding?

Y/n: its a tranquilizer...

yeonjun: ahhh...haha

changbin: huh?

Y/n: It numbs the part, it gets shot in...since I shot him in the neck...it numbed his nerves in the neck area, making him unconscious immediately. *looks at yeonjun while putting back the gun* I thought you knew.

yeonjun: *embarrassed* I-I knew...

soon you heard the screaming of the rest of the people and ran straight to your house

*************time skip at home******************

Everyone reached your house, you got in the last and closed the door. Everyone was on the floor, suffering to breathe. Jun-ho and his people were not following anyone so you guys were safe.

I.N: I am not working out for a week now.

Hyunjin: I won't be able to walk tomorrow.

Han: Me neither

Changbin: you guys go through this...like... every day??

Jeungun: no...this was the first time...

Y/n: mannn...I am ded.

*few mins later*

yeonjun: *stands up* I will take my leave now

Y/n: *stands up as well* Now?

yeonjun: yeah...dad wanted to talk to me about something I should reach home early.*smiles*

you smile without realizing and nod...you noticed how sweet yeonjun's smile was.

yeonjun leaves.

rin: were you smiling!?*teasing*

Y/n: n-no *embarrassed* 

You guys had your dinner together and everyone went back home.