BACK TO THE TOWN

*************09:00 am kst ***********
Y/n POV:
I went straight to my room. And plopped on the bed, I was so tired ,that i slept immediately.

Author POV:

You came back from your mission. The mission was successful, it was quite a bit difficult. But since you went with your teammates it was easy easy

*****************11:45**************
*phone ringing*
Y/n: *sleepy* yeboseo (Hello)
Rin: oh leader-nim are you ok.... How is your arm?
Y/n : oh rin, it's good, it's paining a bit but, I am y/n i am ok.
Rin:   call me anytime you need me.... Leader-nim

Y/n: sure... Can you stop calling me leader nim.... -_-

Rin: okay leader-nim.... Annyongg(bye)

*CALL ENDED*

you just sigh at her reply, she is Rin your teammate, and more like a bestie... She called you leader-nim because she likes calling you that.

The arm thing she was talking about was actually an accident that happened during the mission. You were actually trying to protect your injured teammates.... The mission was over but one of your enemy who had a personal grudge against you, since you were one of the best known cyber leader, attacked you. He had a sharp weapon and while blocking his attacked, you got a deep cut on your forearm. The mission got over successful and your wound was treated immediately. It was painful but you are y/n you were ok (sorry😂).

You were going back to sleep when you got a call again.

You saw the caller ID and it was bangchan.

OTP

Bangchan: heyyy... You back?

Y/n:heyyy....yeah a while ago

Bangchan: you remember what's today right?

Y/n: (I thought about for a sec and shoot I almost forgot we had lunch together) uh.. Y-yeah.... YEAH.. I remember , so when are you going to have the lunch.

Bangchan: well Y/n you see... Our combacks went awesome  so we decided to cook on our own.

Y/n: ohh you are cooking on your own rather than ordering? That's so cool.

Bangchan : yeah.. Well I thoug-

Y/n: I know what you wanna say I will be their in 5 mins.... (Sigh)

Bangchan: okieee(laughing like a baby)

*CALL ENDED* 

You got up and got ready... But you made sure the your arm was covered properly cuz if they saw it, you'll be done.

YOUR OUTFIT:

You took your bag and headed out

.
.
.
*************at skz dorm************
You just knocked the door and went it they told you their passcode.... As soon as you went it Seungmin, IN, and Felix were standing there to greet you...

Felix: y/nnnn....we missed you

Y/n : mee tooo

I.N : how was your trip

Y/n : it was soo great

Seungmin: uh.. Y/n we need some serious help there... *pointing towards the kitchen*

You just chuckled and went in.

Changbin POV

I was just randomly shouting in the kitchen when I suddenly hear Felix saying he missed y/n..
I peeked from the room and I saw y/n standing near the main door, beautiful as always. I was still looking at her when han came out of nowhere...
Han: you like her that much? Hyung?
Chanbin: y-yah!!.... What do you me-
Bangchan : pretty obvious for us...
Changbin:😶
Y/n POV

I went to the kitchen rest of them greeted me as well, while lino was yelling " I am done with you guysss" 

bangchan: Y/n all we want is you to watch us 

Y/n: okay, I'll help you if needed.

they all nodded and started doing the work.

**************few mins later**************

I was watching all of them, talking to everyone. I was holding my arms as it was paining but I made sure no one noticed it. then my eyes went on changbin. he was pouting trying to beat the eggs. "so cute" I thought to myself. I went to changbin and insisted to help. he smiled. I took the bowl from and I folded my jacket sleeve up to my forearm absolutely forgetting about my wound.

.

.

.

 OHHH WHAT'S NEXT...STAY TUNED