1½ Months went by.......

Author POV:
It's been 1½ months since you met I.N met. You guys have been hanging out a lot. He cares for you like his own sister and you make sure that you don't lose him like you lost your sister. But, I.N hasn't told anything to the members. He was scared that the members may get mad at him for trusting someone too soon, so he decided to spend some time alone(WITH YOU) to prove the members that you could be trusted.
*************8:00 AM KST***********
Y/n POV
I turned off my alarm , got up, stretched a bit and went to the washroom for my morning routine

I have meeting today at 11:00 am that will get over at 1:00pm , so I decided to have some breakfast and prepare the presentation for my meeting.

**************time skip*************
I was still working on the presentation untill I got a call from I.N.
OTP:
y/N: wassup?
I.N : nothin', just , I am free after 12:00 today wanna hang out?
Y/n : would love to but I have a meeting at 11:00 that will end at 1:00.
I.N: fine:( ....... Byeeee
Y/n:byeee
Call ended

After ending the call I realized it was 10:15 already so got my outfit, moisturizer and lip balm, that's all I use. Did my hair and done.

YOUR OUTFIT:

(This is the kind of outfit you will be wearing the most, since you are attacked often, these are the most comfortable outfits for a semi-undercover)

You left for your office
***********after the meeting*********
The meeting went well, you are good at making presentations so the meeting was kinda very easy. But, you were totally worn out after the meeting, you were standing near the bridge, feeling the breeze on your face, when you got a call from I.N.

***********some time ago***********
I.N POV:
I was getting ready in my room to give Y/n a surprise visit she told me that her meeting will get over at 1 so I have a pretty good idea where she will be right now.

Skz POV: (in the living room)

Seungmin: ok something's suspicious

Felix: that's what I just said,stop repeating what I said.

changbin: yah we're here to discuss something, stop arguing rn.

bangchan: ok ok, now I.N is very busy going out these days some of us need tofollow him today since we are free....he is our maknae after all.

han: I thought lino hyung was the maknae

lino: yah you little

hyunjin : stop fighting you fools

banchan: now some of you guys who wanna follow him go get ready fast, he will leave anytime soon.

(All the members left to get ready leaving bangchan dumbfounded)

bangchan: I said only few-.....

author POV:

So yeah,all of them,literally ALL OF THEM,started following I.N ,hiding themselves time to time so that I.N doesn't see them.it was very chaotic but they managed to follow I.N up to near a bridge. I.N was calling someone....

***********back to present**********

Y/n POV:

OTP:

I.N: are you planning to jump off from that bridge?

Y/n: what do you mea- wait, what? where are you?

I.N: here....(he said waving his hand)

y/n:oh..come here fast( waved back and ended the call,she couldn't see the other members that time)

call ended

I.N and I started walking together alongside a bridge. We were talking about this and that. But I felt like someone was following us (agent's instincts uk) but I.N was not aware of this. I just couldn't take it so turned around and.....

STAY TUNED...