twenty-one

BRIELLE

"What you think your funny for saying that shit to my little sister?" Ben growls, pointing a long finger at Lucas.

This shit has been going on for the past hour, and lucky enough for us our 'group' got put in a booth together in some cafe.

Grayson is sat glaring at Lucas who shifts uncomfortably in his seat, his jaw clenched as he waits for the blonde to answer.

"Guys," I sigh, gaining Grayson's attention very quickly, "Just leave it."

I turn to face Lucas, "I'm coming whether you like it or not."

He rolls his eyes and I smile in achievement, even though Grayson barely ever does those band gigs, but when he does I'll be there.

Everyone is sat at the table just watching the scene unfold in front of them, Maddie and Ryen with a flirty smile on their faces and Leo who looks like he really needs a piss.

I nearly grin when Leo speaks, "I'll be back in a min, need a piss."

Grayson stands up, letting him slide out the booth before sitting back down. Moving into Leo's space, which was next to me.

"That was Leo's seat," I whisper, leaning into his shoulder.

He turns to me, smirking, "Was. That was Leo's seat, now it's mine."

I shake my head in amusement, this guy.

We fall silent for a bit as Ben talks about this amazing dream he had we're he fell in love with a nurse. Then she died and he was depressed.

"You know," Grayson starts, turning around fully so he can whisper in my ear.

"I think I'm ready to settle down, I found someone who's good enough."

I snicker, ignoring the jealousy flowing through my body, "Good enough for Grayson Valente? I don't think so."

"Trust me, she is," He whispers, pushing a strand of hair back.

"Don't touch me when you've got a crush," I joke, pushing his arm away from me and he scowls.

I hear him let out a sigh before pushing a tongue into his cheek.

I put my hand on his arm, "I'm kidding! You can touch me whenever and wherever you like."

My face reddens when I realise what came out of my mouth. Graybear freezes as his eyes darken slightly with lust.

"Wherever I like?" He asks, placing a hand covered with rings on my thigh, closer towards my kneecap more than anything.

His hand glides over my knee, caressing it for a second while a smirk fills his face, meanwhile my face goes bright red.

I gulp before nodding, watching as his hand drives higher and higher up my thigh underneath the table.

"Whenever I like?" Graybear continues, drawing circles on my tights.

"Mhm," I hum, looking him dead in the eyes as he smirks. "That is what I said."

"What about if I said I wanted to touch you now," He trails out, running his hand higher up on my thigh getting extremely close to the edge of my skirt.