Famous!

Aizawa POV:

Me: *Sigh*

Where did the kid run off?

I didn't expected him to jump through a broken window and then even break another window just to get away...

*sigh* He injured himself...

This was definitely not the first time he ran away from someone.

Me: Kid just come out, I know where you are.

The truth was I did know where he was at all. I was bluffing hopping he would give himself away. There was a small blood trail but it only was helpful to know that he didn't leave the building since I found some on the door handle of the rooftop but only inside and not outside. Besides that, there were just a couple of blood drops on the floor leading towards the door but once again not on the rooftop itself.

*Sigh* Just reveal yourself kid!

I don't have all night!

I know you are still on this floor!

Don't make me search for you!

Me: Kid make yourself a favor and just come out.

Again I couldn't hear anything and so I started to looking from one room to another searching for the kid until I found some blood.

Me: Kid, you do realize that your bleeding, right?

Again nothing.

So I went ahead and searched the room where I found blood on but by the time I started searching and was completely inside I suddenly could hear some footsteps outside the room.

Shit!

So this was just a distraction!

Clever boy!

Better find him and bring him to a hospital!

Gosh why do they always need to run away?

Chasing after kids isn't my work!

The moment I heard footsteps outside I dashed out of the room just too barely see his green hair and gone he was. I lost him completely after chasing him down and outside of the building. It was only once I came outside that I couldn't hear or see him anymore. He was quite talented and all I wanted in the first place was to get the kid off the dangerous staircase which was completely run down and nearly collapsing by its own weight. However, I did smell the burned skin and I also saw his back and the damaged school uniform too.

It was quite alarming in which state he was in and then all he did was having spray paint in his hand and draw what? A freaking demon on the wall of an abandoned building. If this didn't say anything about his mental health then I don't know what.

I tried to find him but gave up after an hour of search. By now I needed to accept the fact that he was gone. Seeing as he might go to a new abandoned building and restart his painting, I went to my friend Tsukachi.

Not long after I arrived at the police station I was greeted with some coffee.

Tsukachi: So why you here this time? You don't have any criminals with you. So you have a lead on something or you need my help.

... are going to question me again?

Not as if I wouldn't be telling you the reason why I am here at all...

Me: Second one.

Tsukachi: Okay... now I am curious.

What's there to be curious?