It was obvious!

I didn't tell them about me or who I really was.

Hitoshi: Dad, Paps, this is my friend Izuku.

Mic: Oh I didn't know you had a friend named this.

Me: Well we usually only write each other.

Hitoshi: But we happened to run across each other today. Is it okay if he stays here for dinner?

Mic: Sure. Sho will be late today, something about a new painting from Fae.

Me: I wonder what is that all about.

Hitoshi: Oh right, we can check their page.

Me: ...

Mic: Uhh I wanna see the pic!

Hitoshi opened up a page on his phone were a fan of mine already posted the picture in it. However, there was no story behind it, not yet at least.

Mic: What's the story behind it this time?

Hitoshi: Don't know.

Me: Don't you think Fae wanted to chew the heroes up?

Mic: Why would you say that?

Me: Ohh I don't know. I heard some rumors.

Mic: Ohh what kind of rumors!

Me: Endeavor apparently is paying people to shut up about all the collateral damage he is doing and All Might's time in action are getting less and less. They guy isn't even found walking the streets that frequently anymore. Maybe this is Fae's statement.

Mic: Ohh well Endeavor certainly has a neck for destroying things.

Hitoshi: Paps, you mean burning.

Me: And burning trash can.

Hitoshi: Huh?

Me: That's how I call that hero. In my opinion, he isn't even a hero.

Mic: Ohh then who's your favorite one?

Me: Ahm... I would say Nezu or Eraserhead.

Mic: Ohh you heard about them?

Me: I am a huge fan of heroes so of course I did.

Hitoshi: Yeah he knows basically anything about them.

Not that far off and I am sure you know that since I did mention it on one of my posts.

I am really surprised that he believed everything up until now and let us through with it.

I mean come on.

A friend that you as a parent never heard off and then just an online friend too?

That's sus but hey, better not start doubting me!

Hitoshi then pulled me towards his room and placed his laptop in my lap while we were sitting on his bed. It was obvious what he wanted me to do and I smiled at him. There was no need in being a mind reader at all.

Hitoshi: Go ahead. It's unlocked.

Me: You sure?

Hitoshi: Yeah. That image needs a story anyways.

Me: Your are right! But it can wait and I am your guest, you know. We could do some other stuff together.

Hitoshi: NO! Dude do you know how happy I am. Besides I get to see you share your story personally.

Me: Okay if you say so.

Hello my dear fairies!

You might have seen me draw the newest image of my collection. Now I wonder how it feels like being eaten by sharks.... Well we will never know!

Now as for the message behind this picture... you know recently I discovered something shocking. The number 2 hero pays people to not talk about their losses. He kills innocent lives and then pays the family for it.

AND THAT'S THE NUMBER 2 HERO!!!!

Is this really what we want to?

A hero that destroys home?

A hero killing our closest friends and family just to get a villain?

I say NO!

It's enough damage villains do and most of the time they are forced doing it and forced to get on the dark path! So why do we have heroes making villains?

I am saying it's enough and this is a call to all my dear fairies! Let me ask you guys, do you want to support him? That trash can need to step down! He isn't a hero but a villain. A danger to us and his family!

Now some of you might wonder why All Might was there when I did some amazing pictures... well after what I experienced and after my last post he isn't that glories in person. Besides that's a monkey in a costume!

He needs to step down! He doesn't know what he is doing!

Though not every hero is bad. Just have a look at Eraserhead who is helping us in the dark, Mic who is trying to cheer us up and Midnight who even though she looks like... you know... I don't even have any words to describe how she looks so... yeah her very unique costume.... let's go with that. Well she is also a great hero. I mean come on! She can make you sleep and has nearly no collateral damages.

On the topic of collateral damages... Every hero has some. It's not something they can avoid every time and I know it but a hero throwing fireballs in the middle of a street... that man has a brain of an ant. Tell me otherwise!

A big thank you to the lilac boy helping me out finish it and also a big thank you to all the people stopping Endeavor from deep frying me. Like ufff... I have chills just thinking about it. Seriously he wanted to kill 2 kids because I painted something on the wall. Not as if he didn't deserve the painting though.

So no regrets!

Thank you all for sticking with me and remember, We are the people! Without us heroes wouldn't be needed! WE DECIDE AND WE HAVE CAN NOT LET THEM RUN WILD!

Till next time and stay alive!

Yours truly,

Fae

Me: Done.

Hitoshi: Oh wow. You really hate them.

Me: Sure do and they need to be taken down. If no one is gonna do it than I will.

Hitoshi: In that case, I am glad I am not on your hit list.

Me: hahahaha

We were still in the room and after I finished the blog entry I went to work and made Eraserhead googles as well as Mic's headphones on Hitoshi's wall. He loved them and once I was finished we were call to get to the table since food was ready.