Stain!

Really today was certainly something different!

Soo many people and they all were ready to follow me!

Then Hawks picked me up...

God that was such a scare too!

And I am afraid of heights too!!!!

God!

What a surprise.

Then Stain!

He really saved me!

I never would have thought I would be saved by the hero killer himself....

But if he didn't pick me up when he did then I would be crispy and more than well done.

It was soo deserving seeing Endeavor getting cut and then put into an ambulance.

I am sure the people will take very good care of him.... or NOT!

HAHAHAHA

We took down the government in a day and the people all celebrated the evening. Everyone looked soo at peace. Nezu told me he was thrilled to put a new system into place and left me alone with Stain and Hawks. It really did surprise me to see Stain. He saved my life.

Me: Thank you again for saving me.

Stain: Don't mention kiddo.

Hawks: Well what now?

Me: Watch me rebuild the county from scratch.

Stain: I'll do that from the shadows, kiddo.

Just like that he left us but I knew what he meant. It was his saying of telling me to go and find him if I needed him. Though now after we got finally rid of everything bad it was time to rebuild it. To be honest this was the most scariest part but there was no way around it.

After the big celebration everyone went home. Hawks offered me to fly me back home but I declined and this was how I ended up walking back in the middle of the night.

Me: *Sigh*

Okay maybe I should have accepted Hawks offer....

But it's nice walking home in the night.

I can finally relax a little bit and this will for help mom too...

But what about Bakugo....

Changes don't take place that quickly...

But at least they will be done.

People don't need to suffer anymore.

Finally everyone can be who they want to be and don't need to hide.

Me: *Sigh*

Stain: Why the long face kiddo?

It surprised me to hear a voice coming from behind me that when I turned I nearly stumbled if not for Stain to catch me first.

Gosh!

What are you?

A ghost?!

... I could have had a heart attack!

Please don't do this again.

Me: Ahm thanks.

Stain: So why the long face and the many sights? You should be happy kiddo.

Me: I am.

Stain: Then why?

Me: It takes time to rebuild what we just demolished. Changes won't take effect immediately. The people that helped are willing to change and accept everything but what about the others?

Stain: Don't think about them.

Me: Huh?

Stain: There always will be parties against you. Still I won't let them take down a true hero.

Me: Thank you. Can I ask you something Stain?

Stain: You already are kiddo.

Me: Why were you a hero killer?

Stain: I thought these heroes didn't deserve to be heroes and that they were only taking up space not letting true heroes to come. They needed to be eliminated.

Well you are not wrong there.

I mean Endeavor surely is more like a huge trashcan on fire than a hero.

Might as well call him a villain as well.

Me: ... I see....

Stain: You however showed me how wrong I was. It is not the heroes that I should have been dealing with but the upper man.

Me: .... well they are corrupt and were all old fashioned. We needed to improve and go with the time and not stick with old traditions and everything.

Stain: I see where you are coming from and I will support you.

He then brought me home and decided to stay with me after I offered him to crash in. Stain was a human after all and he needed some rest too. I could see it and this was an opportunity for him to get a good rest without worrying for anything at all.

The next couple of days me and Nezu were busy making Japan a strong country. People were supporting us and that helped us putting in new politicians and we had a new government. They all were in depended and yet me and Nezu were ruling it. Without us nothing got through. People believed we would know it better and so they come with ideas to us and we would think and then do what we think would be best.