Near death experience!

I seriously hated going to school, especially when it was one of these days when Bakugo starts to scream at me early this morning. Words hurt but hearing them on a daily basis was really something else. At first I was hurt and I would even scoop up in my room thinking about what they told me. After that, I started to question myself and lastly I started to believe in the words that I heard but they were all falls and I knew it.

It was only after witnessing them hurting someone else with a villainous quirk that made me realize that I wasn't at fault. In fact, I couldn't do anything at all. I was born this way and that was it.

However, there was one thing I could do. I could choose to live my life differently! My life is my own and so I decided to act the way I am and not hide or change because of them.

I was unique and it took me a while to realize that.

I wonder if he will come at me again...

Hmm...

Let's see what I wrote in my notebook.

Maybe there is something I could use so that I could make a rough sketch of something...

Should I go with Mic this time?

I could also go with Midnight or Endeavor...

Hawks is also a good option.

Hmmm... .

I was sitting in the class and I didn't realize that the class was over as I was pondering what my next creation would be. Little did I know that I wasn't alone.

Kacchan: Let's fucking have a look at this stupidness.

He took my notebook out of my hands and blasted it right in front of my eyes.

Me: No!

Kacchan: Ups! Looks like I fucking lost control over my quirk. Hahahaha

After that, he threw it out of the already open window. I knew it was useless to go at him or try taking it back. All he wanted was for me to do something like that and I wasn't ready to take the bait. I wasn't stupid to give him a reason to eat me up again.

Kacchan: Ohh wow look how fucking careless I was. My goddamn hand slipped. Looks like your stupidness is rubbing off on me.

I could see a smirk on his face and if I could I would have pushed him right here right now.

Me: You stupid Moron!

I stood up and pounced at him. Looked at him as he fell to the ground and started beating the shit out of him until he started bleeding and lost consciousness.

I needed to double blink for a second. A mental image of me beating this Dandelion popped up into my mind and it honestly did sound pretty sweet.

Thank god, this was just my imagination running wild on me!

Who would know how this would end.

I am betting with me and detention.

Better not do that or mom would get in trouble because of me.

Me: It's okay. Something like this can happen.

Kacchan: Oij! Why are you not fucking getting angry deku? You stupid or brain dead.

None of them are just smart enough not to deal with you in this way!

He grabbed me by the collar and was about to beat me up again if not for the fact that I looked at him with an expression that still didn't change at all. It was a soft smile that I had on my facial mask that I loved to put on.