Learning to hate All Might!

Once I was home, I saw a note on my table telling me that my mom would be on a business trip for the next couple of weeks. She also wrote that she left me some money and she regrets leaving me like this but she had to in order not to lose her current job and she would get a promotion too afterwards.

Me: *Sigh* It's okay mom! I love you too!

Since I didn't eat anything and I was starting to feel hungry, so I ended up making something quick to eat and take the plate with pasta to my room. This was so I could work while eating too.

Sooo....

Now that everyone knows that I am Fae... and seeing how their reacted.... Why not try and change the society....

I am pretty sure I can do that now!

And it is more than due!

But how....

...

Oh my god!

WORLD DOMINATION!

How didn't I come up with that sooner?!

People know me and I am pretty sure after how they stuck up for me that I could for sure make a call and let everyone stand up for our rights!

YES!

GENIUOUSLY!

It's now or never!

This is the perfect opportunity!

Now let's get started to tell them all about the peace keeper!!!!

After that, I should have ruined the pictures of heroes including what I said.

So in the end I got rid of people believing in him!

YES!

But honestly this was really something!

I didn't thought in a million life would even believe in me!

Not to mention would stick up for me!

Now I really should start writing.

Hello my dear fairies!

I am pretty sure you all know my face now.... Still I don't regret what I said. There heroes would rather lose a live then admit their fault!

To be quite honest with you guys but I hate them! They really did nothing and what I said was true! I am not regretting doing this!

Anyways.... Since you all saw what happened, I won't be writing about this. Aham mistake that the heroes made. *cough* sacrificing *cough*

So in school I was once again bullied by the Dandelion, which you now know who he is... All I can say is Karma got him good. Thanks to Josh he now has a new fear and all I can say is he deserves it!

Also a big thank you all for standing up for me!

I really didn't know what to do anymore!

They didn't wanted to listen to me!

Now back to storytelling. I think you all know about the sludge villain... so I encountered him earlier!

Yep I did and he tried to get my body first.

Of course no one saw that and I nearly died! It was scary and now I am pretty sure I know how it feels to die by drowning. Not cool! If anyone ever thought of doing that don't. It is frightening and it feels very cold. Not only that but your body refused to breath and you feel as if your lungs are on fire. Even if you want to breathe, your body is refusing that function....

Not fun at all! So if you really really want to die. Then chose something more peaceful cause this shit hurts like hell!

Still I hope you guys won't kill yourself. No one should. I won't say thing will get better since they usually don't but you know what? People can adapt and they also learn to deal with things. Without those bad things, we wouldn't be able to even see all the good things.

So I was stuck in that sludge villain as he was trying to kill me and then use my body for who knows what... No one was there... No one! For some reason All Might just appeared and I don't know what that guy made but I was thrown to the next wall and blacked out. As if drowning in some slime and getting a concussion isn't enough, that hero tried to slap me awake!

LIKE COME ON!

I was injured and you don't even know that! How dare you slap a poor person awake! Who in their right mind does something like that! That's completely crazy!

I have a question:
Is that guy really a hero?

For how long is he doing that job and how did he got his license with these kind of first aid skills? If I didn't know it better I would have thought that he was trying to get rid of any witnesses....

DUDE!

Let me tell you a thing or two...

First of refresh your first aid skills.... You are a literally a walking weapon! Next time you decide to kill someone do it properly!

...

Did I write kill?! Oop! I meant Save... Same same but different right!

Anyways he for sure is not my number one! Like I had enough near death experiences with that dude! All that was missing was him telling me that people like me can't be heroes!

Well guess what! We can! We just need some more training! So for the people out there who heard this line... DON'T LET IT STOP YOU! TAKE IT AS AN INSPIRATION AND PROVE THEM WRONG!

Honestly you deserve to have the same chance to be one like the rest of them and I think we all saw how the four heroes that I encountered where not much of a hero! I am sure with our experience and past we know better than anyone else what it means to suffer. We lived through all that so we can be better people! So I say go for it! I am pretty sure you can be a great hero one day!

Till next time and stay alive!

Yours truly,

Fae

P.s.: I got treated in the hospital. So don't worry about my injuries.

P.P.s.: I may or may just decide to change the world so stay with me and look forward to a world and a society where we quirkless, villainous and weak quirk people can live in peace and without any discrimination!

After finishing the blog entry, I decided to clean my plate and just rest for the day. I had enough excitement and I had school the next day.