Just a little talk

Nezu's POV:

It was finally time to conquer the world. I've been longer for this for such a long time now and I would never have thought that a boy would reach out to me to do something like this. Fae was however not wrong. The world needed to change and he had the heart at the right spot as well as all the people's faiths. He was the perfect candidate for ruling besides me. It was also one of the easiest way to conquer the world.

Out of all the possibilities on conquering the world, this the one that not needed the most blood to spill.

Izuku seems to be an honest person.

I am very intrigued where he will lead us too.

I am trusting his good will.

Certainly, with his past and the right mindset that he already has he will do astonishing things.

You managed to capture the heart of so many people after all for a reason.

Now let me help you and also have a look at the chaos that will come!

I was smiling since the morning and went to the hero commission headquarters. They didn't expect me to come but they also didn't dare to stop me and so I was standing in front of all of them.

Me: Lady's and gentle man's. It's time to leave your posts and walk out of this building.

Head Guy 1: Nezu, I think I speak for us all when I say, we didn't expect you here.

Me: And yet here I am. I am sure you know the reason as to why.

Head Guy 2: If it's about how we established the new rule for the hero society, then I assure you it was only made in the best of interests.

Me: I am sure you did that in the best of interest of your own bank account.

Head Guy: 3: What are you talking about?

Me: While the society is suffering from all the abuse and the rampage of some certain heroes, you my dear hero commissions fella's did nothing as to watch and accept any bribery given to you.

Ohh I know everything.

Every little detail you tried to hide.

Do you really thought that you could hide stuff from me?

Head Guy 5: You have no proof of that.

Head Guy 1: Be quiet!

Me: Oh I do. I have enough proof to shut this whole place down.

Head Guy 2: You would have done so already then.

Me: I could have but until now, I didn't have the best possible opportunity.

Head Guy1: What changed?

Me: Look outside.

I could already hear the people screaming in front of the building. It was just the right timing and when I walked passed them, I saw something even I didn't expect. There was Izuku with Hawks by his side. A mass amount of people was following the little fairy as well as Stain and some vigilante's on the roofs of buildings following them.

Me: It seems your time is up.

Head Guy 1: Never!

People outside: ONE FOR ALL AND ALL FOR ONE! WE WANT FREEDOME! ONE FOR ALL AND ALL FOR ONE! TOGETHER WE STAND AND TOGETHER WE ARE STRONG! ONE FOR ALL AND ALL FOR ONE!

Me: It looks like the choice is not yours.

Head Guy 2: You can't be serious.

Me: I am or do you want me to leak all the crimes you did. Yes, I am very aware of everything that happens. I know of your illegal deal with some criminals or turning a blind eye to some organizations as well as financing illegal quirk experiments and embezzling money.

Head Guy 6: I can't! I have a family! I'm not staying here!

One guy left the room and so there were still 12 people left. The majority didn't say a thing but were watching us and as I started to inform them about their downfall and how much I knew about everything their faces paled and people got more impatient.

Me: Tick Tock. The time is ticking my dear humans. It is either give up now or face them.

After a couple of more second's half of the room left.

Me: Now then here is a question for the remaining people here. Do you really want me to go that far as to erase your existence from the record. This is my last warning. If you wish to find out how I do it and how it feels like then let me tell you, you will not be the only ones I will erase. After I am finished with you, you and your whole family register will be gone. Simply put wiped out of the earths face.

Once I said that the rest ran out of the room and I looked down through the window and nodded at Izuku. I was sure he could see me since we were only at the first floor. It was their break room area or more like restaurant. Unbelievable to think they were sitting here all the time while things were looking this grim.

As soon as I signaled Izuku that we were done here, I went outside to face him. The cops on Izuku's side already took care of every hero commission employee.

Me: Ah Fae, you seem to have quite the amount of people on your side.

Izuku: To be honest it surprised me too.

Me: And you Hawks, you are no longer bound by the hero commission.

Izuku: Looks like we have a couple of changes to do.

Me: We do and you may leave it to me.

Izuku: I understand.

Izuku picked me up and we all went in the same group towards the parliament and removed the people sitting in there too. This time I decided to stay with Izuku and see what would happen. To my surprise they tried to use heroes and whatever little police force they had to stop us. Needless to say, that the heroes stepped in but what surprised me the most was Stain just casually defended Izuku and saved him from Endeavor's flames.

It was quite the sight to see Stain fight the heroes and then drag the politician outside. Hawks was also fighting against heroes but focused on defending the people fighting for Izuku. All in all, it was certainly a day in history that would change the world forever.