Finger-painting With Blinky

My soul died a few times while writing this, it's just too cute for me.

Lenny really didn't really want to, but he didn't have it in him to say no when Blinky was giving him puppy eyes behind his glasses.

"Please, please, please, please, please, plea-"

"Alright, fine."

The newborn child beams and pulls him all the way to the dining table. His whole body shook in excitement.

A wide piece of paper was laid on it with some cups of paint.

"My hands are just going to get dirty." Lenny quietly complains.

"Well, it is called finger painting." Blinky jumped onto his chair.

Well, that was easy for a child to say, Blinky had robotic arms while Lenny would feel the gross mess on his fur.

But Blinky was one of the tubbies he would do anything for. Even messy painting.

Lenny wasn't really doing anything specific, they were just random patterns that came to mind.

Fifteen minutes later, Blinky tapped on the table obviously trying to get his attention. He pointed excitedly at his painting.

The corners of Lenny's mouth quirk in a tiny smile. He had painted him, Lenny, and Guardian.

"I can't believe you're actually getting your hands dirty." A familiar voice sounds behind them playfully.

Lenny scoffs, "Well apparently you're not supposed to use gloves."

"That takes the fun out of it!" Blinky argued.