Cranky

Po was not in a good mood when she entered the dome.

Cranky.

She wanted to sleep but her bed looked so uncomfortable in her tired state. She wanted to be somewhere comfy and welcoming.

Po looks at Tinky Winky's bed and decides that will be her nap spot today. She crawls under the big blanket, his bed was bigger, and smelled nice.

As soon her head met the pillow, she was out. Oblivious to when the others came in to take their own naps.

Tinky Winky was reading one of his books while following the familiar path to his bed, though he still wanted to read it despite being sleepy. But stopped when he hears a familiar soft snore.

Tinky is too nice to wake his small friend up and worried he might wake her if he moves her. So he goes to sit down at the table and read his book.

=

Po stretches her body, she rubs her eyes and looks around. Laa Laa and Dipsy are asleep while Tinky looks like he fell asleep at their table.

She rolls out of the bed and runs to hug Tinky Winky awake.

He mumbles something as he forces his eyes open.

"Sorry I took your bed, you can have it now, I'm going to scoot around. Bye bye!"

Po runs out of the dome to go find her scooter while Tinky sleepily stumbles to his warm bed.