Some drabbles

Guardian is woken up by someone's movement. He forces his eyes open and almost falls when his comfortable pillow sits up.

He huffs.

"Do we really have to get up?"

Lenny stretches. "I rather get up then have Finn wake us up."

Guardian grumbles. "What's the worse thing that could happen?"

"He drags Teletubbies out of bed by their fur."

Guardian rolls off Lenny, "Never mind, I'm awake."

-

Lenny sighed and stopped staring at the ceiling when he notice light starting to creep into the room. He sits up and rubs his exhausted face.

His day starts with 'waking up', he never really does technically sleep. Whenever he does, he's startled by nightmares of the experiment. It causes intense feelings of guilt.

Then heads inside the bathroom to clean his face and try to hide any sign of being tired. Lenny switches his white buttoned shirt for a clean one then shrugs on his lab coat before heading to the cafeteria for a cup of black coffee.

He ignores the other teletubbies walking in.

"How does this man willingly wake up so early." Gary tiredly squints at the scientist.

Then Lenny simply works for the rest of the day, when night falls. He still is until he grows too tired and returns to his room. Hangs up his coat and lays in bed staring up and thinks about his biggest mistake.

-

Apartment/Island AU

Lenny answers the door with a sigh while carrying the bowl of candy in his arm.

"Treat!" The small red tubby declared, she was joined with two of Richard and Finn's boys.

He raises an eyebrow, "Aren't you too old for this?"

Po glares at him, "Aren't you too old to be alive?"

Lenny rolls his eyes, "And the saying is 'Trick or Treat'."

"I just want the treat, I'm not here for a history lesson!"

He shakes his head but gives the children and woman child their candy.

-

"Ow, dammit!" Miles swore under his breath, irritated that he managed to get a paper cut of all things.

"DOCTOR PO IS HERE!"

Startled when a loud girl voice screamed into the room. There was Po, wearing an over sized doctor's coat, carrying a medical kit and her chest puffed out in clear confidence.

"...It's not even a real injury."

"SILENCE PATIENT!" Po opens the kit and runs over to him, expertly places a band-aid on his cut then zooms out.

Miles gets a sense of even more anger noticing its a child theme band-aid.

"I'm a grown man!" He yells to no one