Richard & Child!Lenny

Lenny glared behind him as he ran. He's being stubborn as usual, Richard suspected the tubby took sadistic silent joy from disobeying.

"Lenny, you need to get in the bath!"

He just growled in response and ducks into the kitchen. Richard followed only to be surprised by fresh cupcakes hitting his face. He heard Lenny hiss in pain, most likely from touching the hot tray.

Now he was chasing him for more than one reason.

"Lenny! We need to treat your hand!"

"NO!"

Protective instincts had kicked in and scooped up the stubborn child. Lenny twisted and kicked his legs, refusing to admit defeat.

Lenny even tried to drown himself in the bath much to Richard's panic.

"LENNY NO!"

He scowled and glared at Richard.

Finn and Miles were upset when they noticed the ruined cupcakes on the floor.

"Sorry, Len was being difficult again." Richard apologized for Lenny since the child refused to say sorry.

"Time for bed everyone."

Miles eagerly listened while Conor and Gary casually obeyed.

Lenny however...

"Lenny! You need sleep!" Richard was chasing after Lenny again.

How much energy did this child have for running away from everything?! Soon he was searching for the kid as he lost sight of him.

"Lenny!" He whispered.

No response.

Eventually, he found Lenny passed out on the sofa. Richard sits next to him, exhausted from the chase. That's where Finn found him the following morning.