Its a Lenny drabble (Fluff/Angst)

I really wanted to write some young Lenny and the trio (but only Yeti actually spoke, I wanted to include all of them) and then I decided to throw angst at the end)

And I'm pretty sure the trio experimentation happened at the dome.

Lenny's glasses were foggy from the water droplets but he wasn't going to stop until the three of them were clean.

Its not like the dome was stocked with bathing supplies, (he's still confused on how children can be test subjects) and he's a thirteen year old with no money.

So he had to 'permanently borrow' from some empty houses. It was a bit hard since he needed to find soap intended for children. But he managed along with a water hose and a bucket big enough for the job.

And other necessary items.

Lenny has found its very efficient to brush your hair while you're bathing. A younger children doesn't quite understand this thinking however.

"Why can't Len just brush it after Yeti's done?" The smallest of the three complain, bouncing on his heels.

"The wetter hair and fur is, the easier it is to brush." While Lenny just used the brush for Arrow and Cave, to get the right hairstyle for Yeti, he needed to also use a comb.

And certain shampoo and conditioner, since the tiny teletubby is the fluffiest he's seen.

And once he needs to towel them, they try to shoot off like rockets.

"Hold on, Tiny, playtime isn't going anywhere without you."

He tries grabbing his long tail mostly likely for not the last time today.

"We've been over this, my tail isn't a toy."

"Then why fun to grab?"

Lenny is startled out of his thoughts by a loud knock, he almost dropped the comb he had been staring at for the past three hours.

"Lenny the machines aren't going to fix themselves!" A female's voice shouts.

His purple eyes dart over to the case where his broken glasses lie. He shakes his head as he tries to reconnect to the present.

"Oh joy, I'll be out soon, just shoo before I stab you." He opens the third drawer on his desk and gently places the comb in it before quietly shutting it.

He breathes in and exhales a couple of times to regain composure, the last thing he wants is to be distracted and get questioning stares at his off behavior.

Lenny shuts off the lights before opening and locking his door.

And begins the extremely exciting walk to the slow communication machines!

Lenny swears it'll end with him performing surgery on it. Which will cause a blackout since he has done it before. But it works so he doesn't know why everyone complains about it.

You're probably wondering how 13 year old Lenny got a job as a scientist.

Short answer, he's really freaking smart and the white coats have no standards.