Open to requests

These are my headcanons on how I write the characters.

Tinky Winky-Is a soft boy and is very sensitive. He often cries a lot and cares about his friends a lot. He really loves hugs, he always will be happy to give one.

Dipsy-Is a sarcastic ass, he cares about his friends but has a hard time showing it. Often accidentally makes Tinky cry and teases him a lot. Awkward with affection.

Po-Is a fearless tele who was seemingly born without the fear gene. She is very protective of Tinky Winky and really loves food. 

Laa-Laa: She is a firm but caring friend. She is usually the only one that can comfort Tinky Winky properly. She often has to scold Dipsy. Unknown to her, she shares DNA of the Sun Goddess Kiri. Scientists based her whole design on Kiri so Laa-Laa looks exactly like the goddess. They put a bit of rare DNA sample of Kiri into her test tube to see if it could give Laa-Laa any sort of sun power the goddess possesses.

Guardian: He's friendly, curious, sometimes a bit timid or shy, and loves to help any way he can. He has had a lonely life where he was created for the sole purpose of watching the four tubbies. Guardian is also very touch starved. He has really fluffy fur and is easily flustered, he easily gets into fights with Miles. Guardian doesn't really possess much physical strength due to just watching the Teletubbies. He also has problems sleeping and eating.

Ron: He is a reckless rude idiot. That's it. That's how I'll be writing him.

Miles: Is short and angry. Though he secretly is really clingy to Anne, Richard, Finn, and Dutch. He has a passion for fire. Miles really looks up to Richard and accepts him and Finn as his father figures. Anne and Conor are his best friends. While Miles is an angry little shit, when you compare him to Anne he's considerably more friendly.

Anne: She takes no-nonsense and is forever stuck hating and loving her stupid friends. She was that kid in school who got sent to detention a lot and was the labeled loner. Anne owes some piercings' and tattoos. She doesn't have anger issues but not exactly what you'd call friendly. (I swear the fandom is coming for my head, I'm tired of bubbly Anne. I want badass Anne.)

Dutch: He's really a big joker and is rarely ever serious. He drives his brother insane but they do appreciate each other since they only had themselves in an abusive household. (Jokes to cope with the pain) He has short hair unlike his brother.

Finn: He's very serious and rarely ever smiles. You'd assume he was the leader. Represses emotions and the longer you know him the more flaws you find. He has soft fur and long hair he refuses to tie back. Barely anyone knows, but he really likes soft things.

Conor: Is mostly calm. He usually shows 1% of emotions that usually only Miles can read. He starts conversations like this "When I was nine years old..." and goes off into his traumatic backstory.

Gary: A bigger joker than Dutch. He's the medic and it honestly baffles tubbies that he put all his brain cells into the medical field and didn't save it for anything else. He really enjoys annoying Lenny and stealing his knife. He also has autism.

Richard: Despite his position as captain, he's not the most serious. He also has autism. He cherishes his 'son' Miles deeply. 

Lenny: He's a scientist and is mostly serious and irritable. His only soft spot is Guardian. Lenny has a really hard time sleeping due to the past of experimenting on three tubbies that went horribly wrong. Though has a quirk for making sadistic dark jokes. And whipping out his wallet and showing anyone the pictures of his precious babies and then ignoring your questions on where they are now.

Tobby: Works with Ron and has to suffer Ron's teasing but somewhat is sort of friends with him.

I will not write your OCS or requests that contradict my version of the characters. I will not write Richard x Miles since that's just weird. The only characters that are related are Dutch and Finn.