Tinky Winky & Po

Every year Po finds something to tell everyone that she hates her life. Usually they're always dramatic. At 24 years old, she is still in the most hated moment of her life. It all started at 19 when she found herself in the most boring marriage she's been in! She always was impatient for the week long trip that happens every month, everything was better there, nature, flowers and hey at least her best friend was way better with kids than she would ever be.

Po stretches as she tips the watering can, she shooed a cherry red child away when it got too close to the flowerbed.

"My rage will match the sun god if you step on this flower's final resting place!" She squints at her tiny son who tilts his head, too young to know what she's saying.

She looks up when she feels a light weight on her head. Po reaches up and brushes her fingers against the softness of flower petals.

She's missed the smell of nature so much, the city doesn't have this kind of bliss. Po wouldn't have agreed to move there if she knew it would smell terrible and no trace of flowers except for fake ones.

She turns her body and returns her old friend's sweet smile.

"It's been a million years since I've smelt flowers!" Po stretches her arms.

"Technically, it's been a month."

She also missed Tinky's gentle and sweet voice. Who cares if it's always had a feminine tone to it.

"So do you want to take that stroll right now?"

Po grabs her child who was inching towards the flowerbed. "Uh huh!"

She would occasionally hold him towards flowers bees were hovering around, "Those things have the rage of Dipsy's rage-"

"What you're thinking of are wasps, bees collect honey." Tinky reminds her.

Po pouts but her child remains interested since they don't have bees at home.

Ugh, Po wishes she could leave her LAME husband and the BORING city. But she still is searching for an excuse.

She's never told Tinky this, not wanting to worry him. But maybe one day when she isn't so stressed over it, or if she gets overwhelmed by stress.