Drabbles

Miles was ready to deck that brat who took his bear that he won fair and square!

"No, no! It's not nice to hit other teletubbies!"

The short male is annoyed when purple arms pick him up and walks away, he hears the annoying kid wail for some reason.

He feels a mix of relief and confusion when his bear is tucked into his arms.

"You should try asking nicely before resorting to violence." Tinky Winky began scolding him as if he's five.

Eh, at least he has his MANLY toy back.

-

Guardian was jealous of Conor and Lenny, they could run or walk for hours without getting tired. While he was feeling uncomfortable and hot under his fluffy fur along with his black shirt.

He falls to his knees, "I'm dying out here, it's been so long out here."

Lenny stops and checks his phone.

"Snowball, we've been out here for one minute."

Guardian groaned in dismay but wasn't going to just head back to their apartment. He manages to force himself on his feet and continue forward. But this time Lenny slowed his pace so Guardian could lean against him every time he wanted to give up on the ground.

He felt a little bad that Lenny felt like he had to slow down for him.

"I'm never doing this with you two again." Guardian mumbles.

"You're never going to get better at that rate." Conor commented in his usual monotone voice.

"He can be lazy if he wants." He feels Lenny shrug a bit.

"LENNY!"

"Sorry, but you are." A half smile tugs on his mouth.

-

(Requested)

Miles clung to Richard's back as his father figure stared down at his homework. He just honestly wanted to cry, he was no good at math.

"Richie I'm hungry and I demand attention." Miles complained with a huff.

"I need a break anyway." He sighs, picking up Miles and walking to the kitchen. "So what do you want to eat?"

"Coffee." Miles stated with confidence.

Richard laughs, "No Miles, you can't have that."

The child pouts, "Why not?"

"You're too young for it." Richard instead starts pouring a bowl of cereal.

"How about coffee instead of milk?" Miles bargained.

"Still no."

-

Dipsy breaks a few sticks then puts them on for the snowtubby's arms. He nudges the third broken stick into its forehead. He had drawn a painful expression on its face.

"There he goes again." Laa Laa comments, peeking out a window.

Announcer goes to see what she's looking at.

"...Well at least he's having fun?"

Dipsy crackles, splattering red paint on his creation.

"I suppose so."

-

"Miles just keep walking, you won't get to Gary's office sitting down." Finn shook his head.

"Then why won't you carry me!"

"First of all, I'm injured, secondly, you're an adult!"

Miles grumbled, but got on his good foot.

"Oh my kiri, you two are idiots!"

They pause then turn toward the sudden appearance of Laa Laa. She had her hands on her hips.

"Don't walk on your broken legs!" She walks toward them with a scolding glare, Finn did not like the idea of being lectured by an eighteen year old teletubby.

Unfortunately humiliation wasn't done with him yet. Laa-Laa, to his shock, picked them both up onto her shoulders as if she was carrying sacks of potatoes.

Her scolds went unheard as Miles and Finn were too occupied with how embarrassed they were.