Richard Chapter

"This lazy weekend is so boring," Richard sighs, staring up at the ceiling.

"Richard, that's not why you're in bed."

"THEN why Finny?"

Finn just gave him a tired look.

"Are you serious?"

The captain huffed in response. "All I did was cough out blood and then you dragged me to bed."

"COUGHING BLOOD IS NOT NORMAL!" Finn resisted the urge to hit him.

"But I'm bored laying here!"

"Just wait for Gary to check you over."

On perfectly timing the door was kicked open, "Doctors in the house!"

Finn glared at the orange tubby.

"Have you ever heard of knocking Gary?"

Gary shrugs. "Knocking will slow me down."

"Yeah Finn, what if someone died before he could get to them all because he knocked before going in?" Richard chimed in.

Finn just shook his head while Gary walks over to Richard's side.

"So what seems to be the problem captain?" Gary took out his clipboard.

"I'm having the case of the bored." The red tubby sighed dramatically.

The doctor hummed, "I see."

"So what's the cure doctor Gary?" Richard smiled 'innocently'.

"Your first step is to stop lying." Gary chuckled at the annoyed expression that slipped onto the captain's face. "According to Finn and Miles's report, you were coughing up blood after returning to the base."

"Ugh, tattletales!" Richard grumbled, glaring at Finn who just rolled his eyes.

"So, what happened that caused this?" He didn't notice the strange blank expression on his captain's face.

Gary patiently waited.

"Well, you see...a boulder jumped full speed at my stomach-"

"I'm leaving, all yours Gary." Finn interrupted and left out the door.

"I see..." The orange tubby writes a note on his clipboard. "Your lying condition seems to be getting worse."

"L O O K, the point is something smacked into my stomach and that's why I'm coughing blood. It was a bit of a strong hit."

Gary is silent for a second before nodding, satisfied with this explanation.

"Alright, Captain, we'll need to take a better look in the medical wing."

Gary and his helper took a boringly long amount of time running a lot of tests.

"What the heck have you been doing captain?" She shook her head, disbelief in her gaze. "This looks like someONE hit you with their head!"

Gary patted her shoulder, "Calm down little one, you just need to rest captain." His assistant protested that she was the same height.

"Good, I need to be in perfect shape for tomorrow." Richard stretched his arms with a wince.

"Bruh, you need to recover for at least a week." Gary shakes his head. "I suppose I'll have to set a few nurses to keep watch on you twenty-four seven."

The captain groans as if he's a teenager rather than the captain.