Chapter 2

"Sungchan what's wrong?" Taeyong asks as he watches his brother stares at his book with a small pout.

"Mark said that deer no be his favorite because he no see one." Aeri says as she shakes her head softly.

"It true!" Mark shouts and is met with a fist to the head.

"Idiot, that means that lions can't be your favorite animal because you've never seen one." Jaehyun says as and Mark pouts as he rubs his head.

"Shut up Jaehyun! You hate me!" Mark says as he turns around with his arms crossed.

"Where did you get that from? I don't particularly like or dislike you." He says making both Taeyong and Mark gasp as tears fill up in the toddlers eyes as he burst into tears and runs to Johnny.

"Jaehyun! Why would you say that!?" Taeyong whisper shouts as he gives the younger a glare.

"What? Brothers relationships go farther that like or dislike." He says and Taeyong sighs.

"I don't think he would be able to comprehend that." Taeyong says as he shakes his head.

"Why should I care? Anyways, I'm going to class, see you later!" Jaehyun says as he gives the older a wave before walking out.

Taeyong sighs and shakes his head again as he turns back to his little brother and picks him up. "How about we go to the zoo this weekend? I've got enough saved up for the two of us I think." He says with a small smile as Sungchan looks up at him with sparkles in his eyes as he nods.

"Taeyong, I want to go to the zoo too! I want to see pudu." Donghyuck says as he tugs on Taeyongs pant leg and the rest of the kids nod in agreement.

"Oh- b-but you guys should really spend your weekends with your parents."

"Now now Taeyong, just because he's your brother doesn't mean you get to pick favorites." Johnny says as he shakes his head and walks over to Taeyong.

"Kids how would you like it if Taeyong took you to the zoo!" Johnny says as he wraps his arm around Taeyong's shoulder and the kids cheer as his eyes go wide.

"A school trip you say?" Ms. Kim says as they all sit in the dinning room table.

"Yes, all the parents will be attending." Taeyong says as he continues to eat his food.

"Very well then." She says and leaves them in a comfortable silence.

"Also, Johnny wants to know if he can get paid for working over time."

"Are you serious?! That selfish- no! I will not be paying him overtime." She said with a scoff as she stabs her chicken with a fork and Taeyong nods with a gulp.

"I know you want to ask me another question, so go ahead and ask it." She says, never looking up at the boys.

"Well I just wanted to ask, if you would like to come with us?" He says with a bright smile and she slams her her hand on the table.

"You think that was an invitation from me for you to invite me!? Nonsense! I wouldn't be caught dead in a place like that!" She shouts and Taeyong's head drops.

"I see..."

The next morning

"Here, this is from Ms. Kim." Baekhyun says as he gives Taeyong a large basket full of food making his eyes widen.

"And this. She said she wants a full report on what you've spent." He says as he hands Taeyong an envelope full of money.

"Oh, uh.. Thank you! Tell her I'll spend it wisely." He says as he takes the envelope and places it in his pocket.