Chapter 17

"YONGIE!" Sungchan shouts awake startling Taeyong awake as the toddler starts to sob into his chest as he thrashes around.

"Shh... Sungchan its okay." Taeyong says as he pets Sungchan's hair softly trying to calm him down.

"Papa no! Big... Monster..." He cries as Taeyong holds him softly. Ever since Taeyong had a nightmare when Jaehyun spent the night Sungchan had been getting them too. They have become more frequent which is why they've been more antsy about getting him in therapy.

"Is he alright?" Ms. Kim asks as she comes in and sits on the corner of the bed, rubbing Sungchan's back gently as the toddler continues to cry. Taeyong nods as he sits up.

Sungchan crawls into his lap and wraps his arms and legs around his brother as he lays his head on Taeyong's shoulder, sniffling softly.

"They're getting worse..." Mrs. Kim says as she hands Sungchan a sippy cup full of warm milk and he takes it softly.

"I know. But I don't know what to do about it, everytime I ask him about it he freaks out." Taeyong says as he looks at the toddler in his arms with a sigh.

"I'll mention it to Dr. Park, maybe she can get to the bottom of it." Ms. Kim says and Taeyong nods as he takes the sippy cup from the sleeping Sungchan.

"Try to get some rest." Ms. Kim says as she pats Taeyong's head and he nods as he tucks the younger into bed.

"What's going on in that little head of yours Sungchan?" Taeyong whispers as he plays with the toddlers hair and places a kiss on top of his head before going back to sleep.

"Yongie, where go?" Sungchan asks as he sits in his car seat with Taeyong next to him and Mrs. Kim and Baekhyun in the front.

"We're gonna meet with someone very nice." Taeyong says and Sungchan nods.

"Who?"

"Someone named Dr. Park." Mrs. Kim chimes in and Sungchan nods as he continues to play with his toys. Taeyong sighs softly as he tries to just focus on the music he's listening to instead of worrying about Sungchan, but his foot continues to tap uncontrollably as he looks out the window.

"Taeyong, are you okay?" Baekhyun asks as he looks back at the younger through the drive through mirror.

"Yeah I'm fine." Taeyong says softly as he tries to relax.

"Lee Sungchan?" Dr. Park calls as she she comes out from behind a door. They all look up and Taeyong slowly walks Sungchan over to her.

"Hello Sungchan! I'm Jihyo!" She says with a bright smile as she bends down to match the toddlers height.

"Oh? I think there's something behind your ear." She says as she exams him and he starts to panic as he touches his ear.

"Here I got it for you." She says as she reaches behind his ear and magically pulls out a lollipop making the toddler gasp in aw.

"Here, for you." She says and Sungchan takes it hesitantly. He looks up at his brother and offers it to him making Taeyong smile as he shakes his head no. He unwraps it for Sungchan who happily takes it.

"Is this your big brother?" She asks and Sungchan nods as he clings to Taeyong while squeezing the life out of his deer plushie.

"Well big brother is it okay if I borrow Sungchan for a little bit?" She asks and Taeyong nods.

"Its okay Sungchan, go." The said toddler looks at his big brother and nods as he takes Jihyo's hand and follows her into the back. Taeyong sighs as he walks back to Mrs. Kim and Baekhyun.