Chapter 18

"Sungchan?" Taeyong calls as he shifts awake, feeling the empty space around him.

"Must have gotten out of bed earlier." Taeyong thinks to himself as he reaches out and grabs his phone from the nightstand.

"It's noon? Damn I must have had a good sleep." Taeyong mumbles as he stretches and turns around, only to be met with another body.

"Happy Birthday beauti- OW! FUCK!" Jaehyun shouts as he grips his nose that Taeyong had just punched.

"Jaehyun?! What are you doing here?!" Taeyong shouts as he clutches his chest in shock.

"It's your birthday stupid! Fuck, you throw a mean punch." Jaehyun says as he touches his nose and winces softly as Taeyong apologies profusely as he tries to hold back his laughter.

"Are you laughing?!" Jaehyun shouts as Taeyong burst into a laughing fit.

"You scared me! You can't be mad!" Taeyong says as he tries to calm his laughter as Jaehyun glares at him.

"Come here you big baby." Taeyong coos playfully as he inspects the younger's nose.

"You're fine, maybe a litttleee bruise but you'll be okay." Taeyong says with a giggle.

"Now you gotta make it up to me." Jaehyun says slyly as he climbs over Taeyong.

"How so?" Taeyong purrs as he cups Jaehyun's face with one hand and rubs his shoulder with the other.

"I think I have something in mind." Jaehyun smirks before connecting their lips slowly.

"Happy Birthday my love." Jaehyun says as he pulls away and pecks the older's lips, leaving a trail of small kisses down his jawline and to his neck, sucking on the delicate skin making Taeyong gasp as he wraps his arms around Jaehyun's neck.

"Jaehyun~" Taeyong mewls as he runs his hands below the younger's shirt, and Jaehyun positions himself between his legs.

"SURPRISE!!" Everyone shouts startling the two and making Taeyong push Jaehyun off of him making the younger hit the floor with a loud thud, leaving everyone dumbfounded.

"Jaehyun! You were supposed to just wake him up not seduce him!" Ten shouts making the two of them flush in embarrassment.

"Happy day Yongie!" Sungchan shouts as he runs to the bed and hops on as he engulfs Taeyong in a hug, oblivious to what everyone was shocked about as the other toddlers jump on the bed as well.

"Mrs. Kim no!" Baekhyun shouts as he tries to hold her back, the woman only seeing red as she tries to make her way over to Jaehyun as he hides behind Taeyong. The other teachers interfer as they push her out of the room despite her shouts of protest. Taeyong's friends push everyone else out (including the kids) and once the door is finally shut they all look at each other before bursting out laughing.

"OH MY GOD!! WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED?!" Yuta shouts as he falls to his knees from laughing so much as Seulgi and Doyoung try to keep each other from falling.

"YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN THE LOOK ON THEIR FACES!" Ten cries as he clutches his stomach.

"Jaehyun why do you have to be such a horny bastard!" Seulgi whisper shouts as she slaps him on the back of the head. She looks over at Taeyong and gasps.

"Jaehyun what did you do?! He has a fucking hickey now!" Seulgi whisper shouts and everyone's eyes go wide as they look at Taeyong who frantically pulls out his phone and inspects his neck.

"JAEHYUN!" Taeyong shouts as he glares at the younger who tries to hide the content smile on his face.

"Mrs. Kim is already after you, you got a death wish for real." Yuta shakes his head as he tsks making Doyoung nudges him softly.