Chapter 15

"Are you ready for your play date with Mark and Mrs. Jung?" Taeyong asks Sungchan who nods softly.

"And Hyuckie." Sungchan adds making Taeyong smile.

"Yes, and Yangyang and Aeri." Taeyong adds and Sungchan just nods his head making Taeyong frown.

"Do you not want to hang out with them?" Taeyong asks and Sungchan nods his head.

"Yes, Friends. I like Hyuckie more." He says with a small tint on his cheeks making Taeyong raise an eyebrow.

"You like Donghyuck more than the others?" Taeyong asks, confused because he thought Sungchan and Mark were best friends.

"Yes."

"...Even more than Mark?"

"Yes." Taeyong gasps, since when did those two get so close?

Just then Taeyong feels his phone buzz.

Ten 👹

hurry up we're outside 🙄‼️

okay im coming 😒

"Come on Channie, they're here." Taeyong says as he grabs his car seat and goes outside with the toddler following behind.

"Bye Baekhyun!"

"Bye guys! Have a good time!" Baekhyun yells back before Taeyong shuts the door.

"Hey guys!" Taeyong says as he opens the door and places Sungchan's car seat inside.

"Hey Sungchan!" Seulgi says and the toddler waves at her.

"Hello Seul-i!" He says and Seulgi coos at the way the younger pronounced her name.

"Why are you so cute?!"

"Don' know." He says with a shrug as he climbs into his seat making everyone laugh.

"I didn't know you had a car Yuta."

"Man I'm broke! My dad let me borrow my older brother's car for this." He says making Taeyong ah.

"Text Jaehyun and tell him we're on our way." Ten says and Taeyong nods before strapping himself in and pulling out his phone.

Jae

hey we're on our way :)

okay, see you soon ;)

okayyy

"OHHHH SHIT THIS IS MY SONG!" Ten shouts as he turns up the radio and they all giggle at the song that's playing.

"DARLIN IF YOU ONLY KNEW! ALL THE THINGS THAT FLOW THROUGH MY MiIiIiIiND!" Ten shouts along making everyone laugh.

"IM IN HEAaAaVEN! WITH MY BOYFRIEND! MY LAUGHING BOYFRIEND!" Seulgi shouts and soon they're all singing at the top of their lungs.

"IT'S JUST A SWEET SWEET FANTASY BABYyYyYy!" They all start screaming as Sungchan looks at them like they're crazy. The song ends as they laugh hysterically.

"What song nex-"

"No more!" Sungchan shouts as he covers his ears and shakes his head no making everyone laugh again. Taeyong looks at his phone and is suprised to see Jaehyun calling.