Chapter 11

~two weeks later~

Ever since that fun day in the city Taeyong and Doyoung had been hanging out a LOT more. Whether Doyoung was coming to the day care, or Taeyong was walking him home the days that Jaehyun had practice. Even on the weekends they were usually together. With or without their friends.

And that's what they were doing right now. Just sitting in Taeyong's living room watching movies. Mrs. Kim and Baekhyun had gone out and Sungchan had decided that he wanted to tag along. The two were sitting on the couch, slowly inching closer to each other before Doyoung finally takes initiative and lays his head on Taeyong's shoulder. The both of them smile as a soft pink settle's on their cheeks before Taeyong slowly puts his hand on top of the younger's.

"Taeyong." Doyoung calls softly and the older just nods softly.

"Do you wanna try something?" He asks and Taeyong finally looks at him, finally seeing the flustered state that Doyoung was in. Bottom lip between his teeth and his free hand fiddling with the blanket that they're both under.

"W-what is it?" He asks and before he can think of anything else Doyoung places his lips on his. The two just sit there for a second. Just letting each other's lips be on each other's. Taeyong starts to get a queasy feeling in his stomach.

"This doesn't feel right." He hears in the back of his mind as they pull apart slightly. Kissing Doyoung, it makes him feel butterflies.

But when he kisses Jaehyun...

he feels fireworks.

He quickly reconnects their lips and kisses Doyoung deeper. Searching for that same feeling that he desperately wants to find in Doyoung as well. He tries everything. He kisses Doyoung so hard their lips bruise. He lets himself invade Doyoung's mouth with his tongue. Kissing down his neck and leaving almost noticeable marks. But nothing.

He can't find it.

And he feels terrible for it.

The two finally pull away for air, and Taeyong shoves his face into Doyoung's neck as their soft pants fill the room. Doyoung touches his bruised lips and smiles to himself.

"That was... amazing." Doyoung says softly as his hand finds its way into Taeyong's hair. Massaging his scalp.

Taeyong only hums. Too ashamed to look the younger in the face. Pretty soon they hear Doyoung's phone ping.

"Oh! My dad texted me and told me I have to go home." Doyoung says with a pout.

"I guess I'll see you later than?" Doyoung says and Taeyong nods softly. Doyoung connects their lips one last time before leaving. Taeyong sighs as he places his head into his hands.

"What am I gonna do." He mumbles as he lets himself sink into the couch.

"I need to talk to somebody."

"TEN!" Doyoung shrieks as soon as Ten picks up the phone.

"Jesus why are you screaming-" He says but stops as examines the younger's state. Bruised and slightly still swollen lips, along with small red marks littering his neck.

"OH MY GOD DID Y'ALL- "

"WE KISSED!" Doyoung shouts and they both start screaming some more.

"Okay tell me everything! Wait hold on I'm at Seulgi's. Wait until she comes out of the bathroom so you can tell us everything." Ten says but smirks when he sees Taeyong's name pop up on his phone.

"Taeyong is calling me!" Ten says and Doyoung immediately flails his arms in the camera.

"Don't answer!"