Chapter 8

"Ah Taeyong is so cute, don't you think so?"

"Definitely, I wouldn't even be suprised if I fell for him." Yuta, Ten, and Seulgi all stared at each other as they listened to the conversation.

"Jaehyun though, he's so hot." One of the girls say as she stabs her food with a fork.

"He's kinda... scary though."

"That's what makes him hotter." She says and they all giggle.

"What do you think Taeyong would do if I asked him out?"

"I wouldn't even bother, if you date him you'll never be his number one priority. You're always gonna be second to his brother." One of the girls said and they all nod in agreement.

"He looks like he's pretty close to Kim Doyoung from class A though. There's rumors that they're even romantic." One of the girls say and Ten and the others all look at each other confused.

"Doesn't he like Jaehyun?" Seulgi whispers and the other two shrug.

"I don't know, but Jaehyun definitely likes him." Ten whispers as they continue to listen to the other girls conversation.

"I hope you know, you have a bunch of stickers stuck to your ass." Jaehyun says as they walk back to class making Taeyong flush red as he covers his butt and tries his best to peel them off.

"Oh my god! Why are you just now telling me this?!"

"I wanted to see how long you would go until you noticed." Jaehyun says and Taeyong glares at him as he successfully rips the last sticker off.

"I'm suprised you didn't... that's a real talent."

"No I think that's false, I mean Doyoung doesn't even look like he cares for romantic relationships... or any at all to be honest. You know he's always like, 'school is for studying' yada yada yada." She says and all the girls laugh.

"Hey girls, he's right there." Yuta points out and they all gasp once they see Doyoung walking past the classroom door. He stops in front of the door and looks at the girls.

"Oh hey Doyoung! What brings you to our class?" Taeyong asks and Doyoung looks up at him before glaring back at the girls.

"Nothing, if you're gonna partake in petty gossip at least have the audacity to close the fucking door!" Doyoung shouts as he continues to glare at the girls before slamming the door shut. He looks at the two boys in front of him before walking past them.

"Doyoung-" Taeyong calls after him but the said male keeps walking.

"Maybe I shouldn't have yelled at her... I mean she wasn't particularly wrong." Doyoung thinks to himself as he walks down the hallway.

"If only he wasn't there..." Doyoung thinks to himself as he feels his face start to get warm at the thought of Taeyong.

"I can't even go see the kids because of him." He sighs.

"Whenever I see him I feel butterflies in my stomach..." He thinks to himself as he starts thinking about the older.

"Yeah, but that's what I like about you."

Doyoung immediately shakes his head furiously.

"Why am I thinking about that!" He almost slaps himself.

"Doie your face red!" Doyoung looks down to see Donghyuck and Sungchan standing in front of him.

"My face is certainly not red!" He shouts and Donghyuck immediately go's teary-eyed.