Chapter 19

"Hmm." Taeyong hums as he fluffs his hair in the mirror.

"Maybe I should try something new?" Taeyong thinks to himself as he looks at his phone.

"Baekhyun, you wanna do something crazy?" Taeyong asks as he walks up to the man as he wipes the kitchen counter.

"Like what?"

"Well, I have a good amount of money from my birthday, and I was thinking about heading to the salon." Taeyong says as he twirls his hair and Baekhyun smirks.

"To the car!" Baekhyun shouts as he grabs the keys as Taeyong follows him with a laugh.

"Baekhyun close your eyes! And cover Sungchan's too!" Taeyong says as he and Baekhyun laughs as he closes his eyes and covers Sungchan's.

"Open them!" Taeyong says and Baekhyun gasps as he sees Taeyong's new blonde hair.

"Taeyong... you look great! Oh my god!" Baekhyun says as he stands up from his seat and touches his hair.

"It suits you so well!" He says as he looks at Taeyong in aw.

"Thank you!!" Taeyong says as he wraps his arms around him.

"Sungchan what do you think?" Taeyong asks and Sungchan looks up at him before his eyes go wide.

"Yongie? You?" He asks as he looks at his brother in shock as he alternates looking at Taeyong's face and his hair.

"Yes it's me Sungchan." Taeyong giggles as he picks the younger up who was still staring at his hair as he touches it softly.

"Just wait until Mrs. Kim sees it." Baekhyun says and Taeyong nods.

"Hey boys, how was your day?" Mrs. Kim asks as she walks into the house and walks past the boys sitting on the couch before freezing and taking a double take at Taeyong making everyone laugh.

"Taeyong! Your hair?!" She says as she walks up to him and touches it.

"You didn't do it with box dye did you? I swear to god-"

"No Baekhyun took me to his hairdresser and she did it for me." Taeyong says with a smile and Mrs. Kim nods slowly.

"Good, it looks fantastic!" She says as she pushes her hands through it and Taeyong thanks her with a bright smile.

"Thank God, I was terrified you were gonna hate it." Taeyong says and she gasps.

"How could I hate it? It looks great!" She says.

"Are you doing anything Mrs. Kim? We were gonna have a movie night." Baekhyun says and Mrs. Kim thinks for a second.

"Well I did have to get something done-" She says and everyone groans and protests.

"But I guess I can push it to tomorrow." She says and everyone cheers as she goes and gets changed.

"What movie are we watching?" She asks and Sungchan pops up excitedly.

"Encanto!" He shouts and Mrs. Kim chuckles at his excitement.

"Scoot over then." She says as she takes a next and the boys. Sungchan waists no time in climbing into her lap making her smile as she pats his head.

"What are you waiting for? Start the movie!" She says and they laugh before Taeyong hits play.

"We don't talk about bruno no no no... " Mrs. Kim mumbles to herself as the movie ends.

"What movie next?" She asks but chuckles once she looks around and sees Sungchan asleep in her lap and Baekhyun dead on the love seat. She looks over at Taeyong who was barely able to keep his eyes open. She puts on a random movie and lays back on the couch as Sungchan lays his head on her chest as she rests across the couch.

Day after day | Jaeyong जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें