Chapter 16

~two weeks later~

"Hello?" Taeyong answers and all he hears is heavy breathing.

"Jae this isn't very funny." Taeyong says with a huff as he looks at the caller ID. Soon he hears a smack on the other line and an all too familiar cry.

"If you're not gonna talk, don't ask to talk on the phone." Jaehyun says as Taeyong laughs and shakes his head.

"He wanted to ask if Sungchan wanted to go to the park." Jaehyun says as Taeyong chuckles softly.

"I'm pretty sure he would be happy with that." Taeyong says and it goes silent for a second.

"Anything else?" Taeyong asks and Jaehyun gulps.

"Well I was hoping you... would want to go with me too." He says and Taeyong's smile goes wide.

"You were nervous to ask me that? Jae I'd love too!" Taeyong laughs.

"Really?"

"Jae, come on. There's no one else I'd want to go with more." He says and Jaehyun's smile goes wide.

"I want to kiss you so bad."

"When do you not?"

"Touché." Jaehyun says making Taeyong tsk playfully.

"So... Saturday?" Jaehyun asks and Taeyong looks at his calendar before agreeing.

"Okay, I'll see you then. Bye love!"

"Bye Jae." Taeyong says as they hang up. He touches his pink cheeks as he thinks about the nickname the younger called him.

"I can't believe I let him have this effect on me." He says as he shakes his head and lays down on his bed.

"But then again... I don't really mind." He says with a smile.

"Be cool, be cool." Jaehyun thinks to himself as rings the doorbell.

"But you not cool." Mark says and Jaehyun glares at him.

"Cooler than you."

"No."

"Yes."

"NO!"

"YE-"

"Oh my god. Jaehyun! You're supposed to be the mature one." Taeyong says as he rolls his eyes. The two jump. Not even noticing that he had opened the door.

"Hello Mark!"

"Hello Sungchan!" They shout as they hug each other making Taeyong coo.

"We go we go!" Mark says as he starts to drag the toddler as their older brothers follow behind.

"You're so pretty." Jaehyun compliments and Taeyong smiles softly.

"What makes you say that all of a sudden?"

"No reason, just thought I should remind you." He says as he intertwines his hand with the older's.

"You're so cheesy." Taeyong says with a giggle as he snuggles into Jaehyun's arm.

"You love it though."

"Yucky." Mark says as he sticks his tounge out at the older's making Sungchan giggle. Jaehyun glares at Mark and the toddler runs to Taeyong for protection.

Taeyong picks the toddler up and hoists him on his hip making Jaehyun roll his eyes.

"Stop carrying him! He's not a baby anymore." Jaehyun huffs as Mark sticks his tounge out at his brother and Sungchan pouts.