Chapter 10

"Ughhh I don't know what to wear." Taeyong whines as he goes through his closet. He's never had this much difficulty picking out an outfit before! ESPECIALLY when he was just going to go out with some friends. But it was different this time.

Doyoung was gonna be there.

He checks the time and starts to rummage through his closet as the time starts nearing towards one, where they were all supposed to meet at the subway station.

Taeyong finally settles for an off white t-shirt and some light blue jeans along with some white high tops and a white beanie with a clothes pin on it. He fluff's up his bangs one last time before turning to Sungchan who was sitting on their bed.

"What do you think Channie?" Taeyong asks and Sungchan looks up from his book before nodding in approval and giving his big brother a thumbs up.

"Good." He says making Taeyong chuckle as he walks over to the bed and pats Sungchan's hair.

"Are you sure you're going to be fine without me?" Taeyong asks as he sits on the bed and Sungchan nods once again.

"Me play with Baekie." Sungchan says and Taeyong nods before checking the time.

"Okay I'm leaving Chan." Taeyong says and Sungchan nods as he continues to flip through his book. Taeyong grabs his things and looks at his younger brother one last time.

"Kiss?" Taeyong asks and Sungchan giggles before standing up from his spot on the bed and walking to the edge of the bed where Taeyong was standing before placing a peck on his cheek making the older smile before he picks up the toddler and twirls them around while placing small kisses all over Sungchan's face making him laugh as he tries to push his older brother's face away.

"Okay okay! I'm going." Taeyong says with a giggle as he finally puts Sungchan down and pats his head before leaving, giving Baekhyun and Ms. Kim a wave on his way out.

He makes it to the station where he sees Yuta and Seulgi already waiting for him. He waved at them before running over to them.

"Where's Ten and Doyoung?" Taeyong asks and Seulgi shrugs.

"They said they were on their way, you know how Ten is with getting ready." Taeyong nods before realizing something.

"Since when did they get so close?" Thinks to himself before shrugging it off.

"Look! There they come!" Seulgi shouts as she points in their direction and all of their jaws drop as they look at the two.

Doyoung was practically clinging to Ten as they made their way to their friends. Everyone was staring at them. And I mean everyone. Ten radiating confidence as a shy Doyoung follows, trying his best not to freak out and run away and hide. He sees everyone's eyes on them making him want to shrivel up into a ball and never come out. But that's when his eyes meet Taeyong's. The way his jaw was slightly ajar as he looked him up and down, a soft pink settles on both of their cheeks as the two near their friends. Doyoung slowly starting to get less self conscious as he slowly comes out from behind Ten.

~earlier that day~

"Mom, dad, I'm going to the library to study, I'll see you later." Doyoung says as he walks down the stairs, barely sparing them a glance making his dad raise a brow.

"It's 10 in the morning." He says and Doyoung shrugs.

"It's a study group, and this was the only time everyone was available." Doyoung half asses as he turns to look at his father who seems to have believed the lie.