Chapter 7

"Hey Johnny, I'm not gonna be able to come during lunch so Jaehyun is gonna come instead."

"How come?"

"I have to finish my chemistry homework before 4th period." He says and Johnny nods.

"I'll see you later guys." Taeyong says as he waves to all of them before walking out.

Lunch Time

"Guys come to the table, it's time to eat." Johnny says as he pulls out all the lunchboxes and places them on the table, finding one bigger then the rest of them.

"Oh no, Taeyong forgot his lunch." Johnny says and all the kids circle around him staring at the box as their tummies grumble.

"I can't give this to y'all, but if he doesn't come back to get it then I'm eating it." Johnny says with a smirk.

"Johnny." He looks down to see Sungchan looking up at him with sparkles in his eyes.

"What's with the stars in your eyes?" Johnny asks with a laugh as Sungchan points at the lunchbox in his hand.

"You want to take Taeyong's lunch to him?" Johnny asks and Sunchan nods.

"I want to go with him!" Mark shouts.

"Me too!"

"Us three!" The kids shout and Johnny shushes them.

"Don't you want to eat lunch?" He asks and all the kids gasp before they run to the table and start stuffing their faces with food.

"Here Sungchan, if you get lost show someone this. It has your brother's name and class number." Johnny says as he ties something around Sungchan's neck and the toddler nods.

"See you later!" Johnny waves him off as the toddler starts his journey.

"Care to explain to me why Sungchan is walking into the building all by himself?" Jaehyun asks as he puts his bag down on the floor while Johnny just smiles.

"That's where you come in."

"Damn, I forgot my lunch." Taeyong says as he ruffles through his backpack.

"Mff, mmh mf?" Ten says with a mouth full of food.

"Ten please don't talk with your mouth full." Taeyong says with a laugh as Yuta and Seulgi stare at him in disgust.

"Here you can have mine! I'm on a diet anyway." A girl says as she stands in front of Taeyong with a blush as she hands him her lunchbox.

"No it's okay, dieting isn't healthy." He says and turns around to see the three giving him smug looks.

"Nonsense we would never let our friend go hungry!" Ten says as he wraps his arm around Taeyong's shoulder.

"Poor Taeyong, always having to take care of his brother, can't even remember to pack his lunch. You work so hard don't you?" Seulgi says as she wraps her arm around his neck and fake cries and everyone in the classroom starts to feel guilty as they look at their meals.

"Here friend! We'll share our food with you!" Yuta says as he splits his sandwich in half and hands it to Taeyong as the older gives him weird look.

"What are you doi-" Seulgi shoves a strawberry into his mouth, shutting Taeyong up and almost making him choke.

"Don't sweat it Taeyong! We got you!" She says with an innocent smile.

"Here Taeyong you can have some of my lunch too!" A random student says as he hands Taeyong a granola bar.