Chapter 6

"You can't defeat me! I am the all powerful Tae- Dragon King!" Taeyong shouts as he starts doing weird motions with his hands making Jaehyun giggle.

"This town now belongs to Yizhou the evil queen!" He says as he signals to the baby in her walker who starts screaming excitedly.

"We will take you down evil queen!" Mark shouts as he points his sword in the air.

"We are the avengers and we will take you down!"

"I'm Captain America!" Mark shouts as he strikes a pose.

"Hulk!" Yangyang says as he flexes.

"Thor!" Donghyuck shouts as he holds an imaginary hammer.

"Iron man!" Sungchan shouts as he lifts his hand in the air. They turn around waiting for Aeri who's just coloring away.

"Hey black widow! You're supposed to be next." Mark says but Aeri just shoo's him away.

"I done playing those baby games!" She says and they all gasp.

"We study! No more play!" She shouts.

"Oh no, she's starting to sound like Doyoung..." Taeyong thinks to himself.

"If we study now... we can be witches!!" She shouts excitedly as she shows everyone her drawing making Taeyong sigh softly.

"Good, she still has her childhood." Taeyongs thinks to himself as he smiles softly.

"I want to be witch too!"

"Me too!" The twins shout.

"Boys can't be witches." Jaehyun says making them pout and earning him a slap on the arm from Taeyong.

"Stupid! Witches no real!" Mark shouts as he crosses his arms over his chest.

"Yes they are! Dumb super heroes no real!" She shouts back.

"Neither of them are re-" Jaehyun starts but soon his mouth gets covered by Taeyong who gives him a glare.

"Jaehyun stop ruining their imaginations!" Taeyong whisper shouts before turning to the kids.

"I think they're both real! So we shouldn't fight." Taeyong says as Aeri and Mark continue to glare daggers at each other.

"No fight!" Sunchan says as he puts his arms up between them.

"Sungch-"

"MOVE SUNGCHAN!" They yell in unison as they push the boy away who falls back comically as Jaehyun tries to hold back his laughter.

"It's not funny!" Taeyong says as he holds back his own laughter with a big smile whilst making sure Sungchan was okay.

"Stupid Mark!"

"Oh yeah?! You ugly!" They shout as they start to fight and the two older ones pull them away from each other.

The next day

"See! I told you superheroes is real!" Mark says as he shows them a picture of him and captain america making the kids gasp.

There my ebidence!"

"Mark it's eVIdence." Johnny corrects with a chuckle.

"Show me you're ebidence Aeri!" He shouts and Johnny gives up on trying to correct him.

"And a book no work!" He shouts and Aeri pouts as she hides the witch book behind her back.

"I'll show you ebidence! I fly on broom! Watch!" She shouts and before they know it they're all outside watching Aeri hover over a broom.