[chapter fourteen] the dinner party from hell

TW: MENTIONS OF RAPE AND ABUSE!

'✧∘* ೃ ⋆。˚.

Aires pov...

A deafening bang me awake, leaving me gasping for air as I desperately scrambled off of the floor. With dry blood coating my trembling hands, I slowly pushed myself off of the ground whilst wiping at her eyes. The boys were gone, leaving me to spiral in my own head. 

I didn't know what time it was, let alone what day. It was still dark, and by the state of my wounds, hours had to have past.  Meaning I had slept for over a whole day and once again, missed school.

With a sigh, I grabbed my phone and stared at the screen, seeing hundreds of missed calls from Stiles and Lydia, and about a million text messages. Though, it was one from Allison that caught my eye immediately. 

"Oh my fucking god." I cursed under my breath.

With a small shake of my head, I wasted no time scanning over the texts, seeing the words 'Kate', 'crazy' and 'secret'. Just those words alone were enough to make me quickly dial the Argents number.

"Aires?" Allison choked out, her voice hoarse from crying.

"Alli?" I whispered.

"I need to tell you something. ONLY YOU. You can't tell Lydia or Scott or anyone."

"Alli what's wrong?" I quickly blurted out whilst running my fingers through my hair. 

"I'm coming to you now."

"Wait, what!" I shrieked.

"Look I don't care why you're in the woods, or what you look like right now. I just need to tell you this because you're the only person I can tell."

"Okay." I whispered, knowing it was better to agree than to argue.

Allison was able to track my phone, something she had down before and something I had forgotten about when I left Stiles to run to the Hale house with Scott. She knew something was up, she knew I had secrets. 

And from the sound of her panicked mutter, I knew she was on the brink of finding everything out.

'✧∘* ೃ ⋆。˚.

Aires pov...

Minutes later, Allison barged through the door to the armoury and did a quick glance at my messy appearance. Dried blood clung to my skin whilst a dark bruise rested on my head, my hair sat a tangled mess down my shoulders whilst bags sat under my eyes. 

She knew something bad had happened.

"Oh my god." She whispered with a shake of her head.

"I'm fine." I muttered with a shrug whilst running my fingers through my hair. 

"Aires." She choked out in a trembling whisper, sending a spiral of dread plummeting into my stomach. 

"Alli-"

"What happened? And don't lie to me-"

"It's complicated, Allison." I hissed through clenched teeth. " Extremely complicated. I wouldn't even know where to start."

"Start with the truth!"

"You first."

A growl fell from the girls lips as she quickly paced around the room. "Okay." The Argent began. "First, I need you to know I'm not crazy."

"Okay." 

"The supernatural exists."

My lips parted in disappointment as once again my entire world crumbled at my knees. One by one, every one of my friends was being dragged into the chaotic world that was my life. They were all slowly being corrupted by me, my world